Clear All

• Bostin Loyd and Bleu Taylor Discuss Steroids, Cycles, And Contest Prep

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXtnexl.png
Views:	525
Size:	432.0 KB
ID:	992952

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    You guys are still paying attention to this idiot who will drop dead at 45 if he's lucky. He is the biggest imbecile I've ever listened to. Also, what makes you some type of expert on steroids if you just buy and take everything in high dosages. A good person to listen to would be able to work with smaller doses, less drug combinations and actually have a reason for what he's doing. I have yet to hear this fool give a plausible explanation to make any of his "cycles"
    make sense. He uses redundant drugs at high doses, drugs that basically do exactly the same thing but never explains why. You know why? Because he has no Idea what he is doing let alone a good reason why. I can't even watch this garbage. Just like Piana he
    Makes me ill Look what happened to Piana, let's see if this meat head even makes it to 46.
    And you guys just starting this is not the way to go about it. He's taking so many drugs at high doses there is no way he will continue to react the same way. What is he going to do go from say a total of 15,000, mgs a week to 30,000. That's insanity. There are alot of good guys on here that can send you in the right direction. Bodybuilding is not a sprint, you're not meant to ingest that amount of drugs at that age and expect to live long. If you go about it properly you can be just as big as this clown over time. If you shoot for 10 pounds of pure muscle a year, it's doable. Just think on 4, year you've added 40 pounds of pure muscle not fat and water, muscle. I've been at this for ALMOST 30 years I've been friends with some good pros and I'll tell you the truth NO ONE TAKES CLOSE TO THE AMOUNT OF DRUGS THIS FOOL DOES.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Jesus, would you stop giving this total idiot free publicity. He knows nothing at all. Like it takes some type of genius to just take as much as possible of everything and that makes him a worthy person to listen to. To me that makes him an idiot that will not make it past 55.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X