Winny question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winny question

Ive posted this on a couple boards over the years and cant seem to get a clear answer. Winstrol injection v/s oral. Injection is supposed to be active in the system for 48 hours but oral around 8 hours. I can take take the injection version squirt in my mouth same effect. How does injecting it last 48 but oral only 8hours tops. And is it easier on your kidneys liver etc using injection more emphasis on the kidneys here.

Originally posted by Kev3 View Post
    Ive posted this on a couple boards over the years and cant seem to get a clear answer. Winstrol injection v/s oral. Injection is supposed to be active in the system for 48 hours but oral around 8 hours. I can take take the injection version squirt in my mouth same effect. How does injecting it last 48 but oral only 8hours tops. And is it easier on your kidneys liver etc using injection more emphasis on the kidneys here.
    injection would probably be easier on the liver yes but the pain of the injection site and the fact that it's water based (not sustained release) means you would have a quick peak after injection and a fall in blood levels. it may technically last 48 hours as an injection but that's not a stable 48 hours. you'd be much better off (and in less pain) taking the oral version spaced out every 8 hours. Thinking of the injectable version as "48 hours" is a bit deceiving because of its water base.

Comment

My guess is the injectable has to break down and dissipate because it was injected into muscle tissue. By slowing break down, is why it last 48 hours. However I believe injectable is only for horses. They didn't make one for humans, only an oral version. So the 48 hours might be for horses.

Comment

Originally posted by Kev3 View Post
        This is a good question but I'll tell you what I know. If you drink it it's the same as taking pills so 8 hours. If injected it's put into the muscle not the stomach and it takes longer to totally break down. 50 mgs injected every other day used to be exactly what I used. As for toxicity I'm not sure but I'd have to guess it's equal.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you guy . I had labs done couple days ago and everything came back normal!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X