Armidex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armidex

Need to order some armidex and always used from RUI in the past. Looks like his domain name changed and wasn't sure if it was same company. Where do you guys order from? I like the liquid version since I don't need much and it's easy to measure.

Yea I think they are different now. Haven't used them in a long time. Recently been using dragon pharma Adex from a source but the liquid was always easier.

Chad you should send paradigm peptides a pm. I think he carries it just can't advertise it. Rules changed.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Pharmavol has liquid

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

All the AI's are readily available if you just do some searching. I myself have always preferred the tabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Need to order some armidex and always used from RUI in the past. Looks like his domain name changed and wasn't sure if it was same company. Where do you guys order from? I like the liquid version since I don't need much and it's easy to measure.
          who'd you end up going with? you find a research company still selling it?

Comment

This is what I been using the last few months. .25mgs E3D. I cut the tabs into 4 pieces with a sharp knife. Easy once you do it a few times..

Comment

Didn’t order yet. Did find a source that sells liquid. It’s $55 for 50ml. What did the tabs cost you B?

Comment

Didn’t order yet. Did find a source that sells liquid. It’s $55 for 50ml. What did the tabs cost you B?
                Was about $60-$70 bucks I believe. Considering my dose of .25mgs E3D those 100 tabs will last me a damn year. Lol

Comment

Gotetro from them, had gyno popping up..6 MG a day of RUI Letro and it was gone totally in five days. Went in 10 MG noveldex still fine. So the letro is good.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Bumping an old thread. Looking myself and see maxim peptide still sells liquid. Havent used them in a long time. Are they still good to go?

Comment

Originally posted by Erod13 View Post
                      Bumping an old thread. Looking myself and see maxim peptide still sells liquid. Havent used them in a long time. Are they still good to go?
                      i stopped using them years ago. they started selling buy 1 get 1 free but they were dosing at half or less what they were supposed to be dosed at. was needing half a bottle a day to keep gyno away. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X