NPP and TEST PROP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPP and TEST PROP

Thinking about doing a cycle of this but ive never ran NPP anyone that has have any input or feedback appreciated. Im not on cycle at the moment just cruising and thinking about a spring cycle when it warms up and what compounds im gonna use. Feel free to suggest anything as well thanks

Originally posted by Kev3 View Post
    Thinking about doing a cycle of this but ive never ran NPP anyone that has have any input or feedback appreciated. Im not on cycle at the moment just cruising and thinking about a spring cycle when it warms up and what compounds im gonna use. Feel free to suggest anything as well thanks
    it's a good spring/summer cycle. good gains like a test cyp/enanth and deca cycle just a leaner less bloaty look due to the short esters.

depends on your goals though. hard to give feedback on a specific cycle if you don't list what kind of look your going for. there are better cutting cycles and better bulking cycles but i'm betting you are just going for nice lean gains. if that's the case then I approve of the cycle! :D

Comment

NPP is one of my all time favorites, I would describe it as the little brother to TrenA lol. Can get very similar results but with a little less sides, I don't get as short on NPP as I do tren and sweat a little less but get vascular and nice lean gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacker View Post
        NPP is one of my all time favorites, I would describe it as the little brother to TrenA lol. Can get very similar results but with a little less sides, I don't get as short on NPP as I do tren and sweat a little less but get vascular and nice lean gains.
        little brother of tren? more like little brother of deca no? it's deca just with a different ester.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

little brother of tren? more like little brother of deca no? it's deca just with a different ester.
          correct on just being a short ester of deca, however deca blows me up makes me puffy etc.., NPP on the other hand actually helps dry me out like tren makes me look full and harder, gives me night sweats etc..so for me I consider it a milder version of tren based on my reaction to the drug. I believe they both attach to the progesterone receptors. Hope that logic makes some sense...

Comment

I think ima give it a try ive ran the deca version. And your right B just as much lean gains as possible. I stay pretty lean most of the time if i really watch my diet i do a lot better.

Comment

Yea understood. I never used NPP only deca but if it's anywhere near as good as deca for the joints I'd love it just for that reason. Deca lubes my joints up like no other.

May have to try NPP in the future. Sounds like it has all the benefits of deca and no drawbacks.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

So I had labs done everything came great. So I'm gonna start the cycle around mid March maybe april. 12 weeks 150 test prop eod 200mg NPP eod. I'm thinking about 6 weeks in adding 50mg winstrol tabs. I love winny but from what I've learned on this board over the years is not only is winny a good quality muscle builder but when ran concurrently with another steroid like NPP it enhances or betters the results of that compound as well. So you think I should just do test p and NPP alone or would adding winny mid cycle help build more quality gains?

Comment

So I had labs done everything came great. So I'm gonna start the cycle around mid March maybe april. 12 weeks 150 test prop eod 200mg NPP eod. I'm thinking about 6 weeks in adding 50mg winstrol tabs. I love winny but from what I've learned on this board over the years is not only is winny a good quality muscle builder but when ran concurrently with another steroid like NPP it enhances or betters the results of that compound as well. So you think I should just do test p and NPP alone or would adding winny mid cycle help build more quality gains?
                  from what i understand about winny is that it actually reduces any sides you may get from deca/NPP like progesterone type sides. not sure exactly how it works but i've had progesterone sides in the past (puffy nips) and winny completely fixed it.

Comment

B I have done few cycles now think how long it's been now time flies but winstrol is probably my favorite steroid....mix w tren ace and test prop can't beat it. This cycle I'm talking about w NPP started yesterday I have 17 fifty mg Anavar caps and some test c so ima try harden up and get already good and strong when I start test p w NPP it wasn't planned that way but when I thought about it I think it sounds good

Comment

B I have done few cycles now think how long it's been now time flies but winstrol is probably my favorite steroid....mix w tren ace and test prop can't beat it. This cycle I'm talking about w NPP started yesterday I have 17 fifty mg Anavar caps and some test c so ima try harden up and get already good and strong when I start test p w NPP it wasn't planned that way but when I thought about it I think it sounds good
                      winny always killed my joints but i never thought to run it with deca/NPP. they are actually the perfect combo now that i think of it. winny keeps deca sides away (gyno) and deca keeps the winny side effecrs away (joint pain). talk about 2 drugs that compliment each other!

Comment

Working...
                      X