Deca Experiment: Lowest Dose Possible For Joint Relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca Experiment: Lowest Dose Possible For Joint Relief

Haven't run deca since early summer. Joints definitely don't have that same smooth bouncy feeling now that they did then. The goal is use the smallest dose possible while still having a positive effect on the joints.

Going to add 50mgs per week to my low dose test cycle and give it a month to take effect. Will update as I go.

Cycle is higher than HRT for sure but definitely considered low dose in our world.

200mg Test Cyp E7D
    50mg Deca E7D

Just took first shot.

Making this post for my own record so I can look at when I started and how long it takes for the deca to take effect on joints.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Believe it or not there is already an improvement. Just 50mgs of deca after running it for 6 days, I'm already seeing an improvement. You'd be right in thinking it hasn't even had time to kick in yet and that's what I would have thought but i'm telling you what i been feeling (the dryness) for months has all the sudden improved in the last 2 days.

deca really is amazing for joints. they really need to do more research for people with arthritis etc...

Comment

Just for joints 250-300 a week

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X