Experience with Meditrope, Blacktops and Greytop GH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience with Meditrope, Blacktops and Greytop GH

Hello all, ive read many positive things about tps blacktops and greytops. Read posts on many forums about these, and while most say they are the best generics out there, few say they are not effective as people claim. Whats your opinion about this?

Originally posted by JulesV View Post
    Hello all, ive read many positive things about tps blacktops and greytops. Read posts on many forums about these, and while most say they are the best generics out there, few say they are not effective as people claim. Whats your opinion about this?
    "blacktops" and "yellow tops" can be anything bro. can literally be sugar water. it's more about the source. i believe you are inquiring about TP. which from the last I heard is good but I haven't heard about him in awhile. i know he's in china which as you know is going through hell because of the virus. i doubt he has any stock at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

"blacktops" and "yellow tops" can be anything bro. can literally be sugar water. it's more about the source. i believe you are inquiring about TP. which from the last I heard is good but I haven't heard about him in awhile. i know he's in china which as you know is going through hell because of the virus. i doubt he has any stock at the moment.
      Thanks for the help again bouncer. Ill check with him again once the corona situation clears up

Comment

TP is top notch. All his products are g2g. I’ve only used his blacktops and greytops but I know he has a couple other options now as well. Just make sure you’re ordering from him and not someone else trying to use his brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          TP is top notch. All his products are g2g. I’ve only used his blacktops and greytops but I know he has a couple other options now as well. Just make sure you’re ordering from him and not someone else trying to use his brands.
          Noted chadd. I will buy from the man himself. Thanks

Comment

if any of these sources ship without labels how can you make sure they are the real blacktops?
            Last edited by JulesV; 02-20-20, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JulesV View Post
              if any of these sources ship without labels how can you make sure they are the real blacktops?
              that's why you order direct from the main guy. i thought that was made clear bro

Comment

Working...
              X