Coming off sucks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming off sucks!!

Been off for a month. Started toremifene a few days ago. I don't even know why I came off. I feel like a turd! No motivation Getting bloodwork on Thursday. Seems like the older I get the harder I crash!! Dropped 11lbs in two weeks. Sure some of it is water and I was also sick last week which had me only eating soup and shit, but goddamn. I can't even train my boxers since I have no motivation goin to the gym

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Been off for a month. Started toremifene a few days ago. I don't even know why I came off. I feel like a turd! No motivation Getting bloodwork on Thursday. Seems like the older I get the harder I crash!! Dropped 11lbs in two weeks. Sure some of it is water and I was also sick last week which had me only eating soup and shit, but goddamn. I can't even train my boxers since I have no motivation goin to the gym

agree. i come off a few months here and there. it takes about 2 months before I really notice the change mentally and physically. my enthusiasm towards anything and everything diminishes. just feel weak and low in general.

that said, i don't need much to feel great. been running 200mgs test and 50mg deca (joints) per week and that's been the perfect balance for me.

without that low dose of deca my joints feel dry as fuck.

Comment

To add. My blood pressure on that dose it 110 over 70. Perfect. Any higher and I notice a BP increase.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

agree. i come off a few months here and there. it takes about 2 months before I really notice the change mentally and physically. my enthusiasm towards anything and everything diminishes. just feel weak and low in general.

that said, i don't need much to feel great. been running 200mgs test and 50mg deca (joints) per week and that's been the perfect balance for me.

without that low dose of deca my joints feel dry as fuck.
        I was on since October. Did a few weeks 300mgs and cruised to 150mgs. Perfect spot for me and was at about 190lbs, the minimum was 185lbs with high intensity and ballistic training . Found the love of boxing again and started strength and conditioning two pro boxers and been training that way as well. Still bodybuilding here and there, but I love the hardcore intensity shit. I'm getting certified by a coach from ATT in florida and we do live conference and shit cause I wana start my business. Hence I been out of here for awhile

Shit went downhill when I caught the cold last week. Thought it was from my kids. I'm assuming is the drop from test, shit was so bad today with brain fog that my homeboy and to drive the car back cause I couldn't concentrate. Seeing my weight drop everyday suck balls and I have a lack of appetite

We had an IBO fight in Austria few months ago.
        Got to meet Til schweiger. Dude that played hugo in inglorious bastards. Dude asked for a selfie lol. Mad cool, but he was drunk as fuck. Even said my fighter one that fight.

I post a pic

Last edited by boricuarage79; 02-18-20, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Inglorious Bastards lol

Comment

I'm so close to taking a dbol just to feel better lol.

Comment

Why did you come off to get bloods for TRT?

Comment

Originally posted by Wacker View Post
                Why did you come off to get bloods for TRT?
                Nah. I like to take breaks

Comment

I have always came off in the past for about four months out of the year. This past time around I just dropped my test to 150mg per week. Felt so much better. Didn’t even notice much of a loss of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    I have always came off in the past for about four months out of the year. This past time around I just dropped my test to 150mg per week. Felt so much better. Didn’t even notice much of a loss of anything.
                    150mg per wk is a very good range for TRT and very beneficial with minimal to no sides. I'm on 140mg wk currently and I feel really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                      How you feel when you came off completely? Harder with age? I upped my toremifene and feeling a little better. Went to the gym last night(10pm). Some chest and boxing training. Definitely not the same when on, but I felt alright.
                      Even manage to wake up at 7am this morning to my root canal appointment(fuck that shit).
                      Bloods Thursday. Debating coming back on TRT depend on the blood work.
                      Age plays a big factor. I can come off cycle with test tren npp in my early 30's and recover easily with no PCT & now I feel dogshit with PCT with just a simple test.
                      These fuckers in the IFBB have to stay on low dose or they be near death.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post

150mg per wk is a very good range for TRT and very beneficial with minimal to no sides. I'm on 140mg wk currently and I feel really good.
                        Agree. I felt great. Strong in the gym, lots of intensity, hunger was never an issue and didn't need an AI. Why I came off is beyond me. I started to get sick with cold and brain fog 3rd week after my last injection. Couldn't be a coincidence.

Comment

At a certain age its just not worth it to come off, when I did I felt like shit had bloods done a couple of times and test was always around 90. I am 49 so some of that is age the rest is just from cycles IMO. Doctor told me there is no recovering no HCG or PCT will bring my test into a normal range, so I am a lifer now. And again only my opinion cruising at a Doctor prescribed dose that is only putting me into a healthy normal range that the male body needs to function really is not being "on" its being healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacker View Post
                            At a certain age its just not worth it to come off, when I did I felt like shit had bloods done a couple of times and test was always around 90. I am 49 so some of that is age the rest is just from cycles IMO. Doctor told me there is no recovering no HCG or PCT will bring my test into a normal range, so I am a lifer now. And again only my opinion cruising at a Doctor prescribed dose that is only putting me into a healthy normal range that the male body needs to function really is not being "on" its being healthy.
                            Yea, but did you give it time to see if your levels come back to homeostasis? Say around 6 month to a year? Most doctors say the dumbest shit.
                            One doc said my son will never be able to play sports because he has a heart condition since birth and now he is one of the best soccer/field hockey players in his school.
                            My levels are always in the low normal range when I'm off. Interested to see where they at now. I post my blood work when I get results. Nevertheless 49 is a reasonable age to stay on TRT. I would stay on for life but I plan to have more kids in the future then after that I'm on for life

Last edited by boricuarage79; 02-19-20, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                              Yea, but did you give it time to see if your levels come back to homeostasis? Say around 6 month to a year?
                              yea no big deal, just feel like absolute shit mentally and physically for 6 months to a year! lol. and for what... just to hopefully get back to low normal.. the best outcome is that you feel kind of average. i don't know about you but suffering for a year to be kind of average sounds about as worth as chewing chalk for the calcium...

Comment

Working...
                              X