Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas McCarver Was Using 9-10cc's Test Per Day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas McCarver Was Using 9-10cc's Test Per Day...

Straight from McCarver's coach. Dallas was running 9-10 cc's per day test. Holy hell.. Imagine the total's of everything he was using. Absolutely insane..

I know its not what he said but I'm pretty sure he meant daily. Earlier in the interview Dave had to correct him on saying daily vs weekly. Still, even if it was weekly 10cc is a lot.

Comment

Fucking blood pressure had to be crazy high. Bet they were countering it with some kinda drug..

Comment

When i hear about pros injecting these superficial doses, i i alwa wonder how do they inject this amount of gear. To where? Wouldnt that leave huge lumps everywhere??

Comment

Originally posted by JulesV View Post
          When i hear about pros injecting these superficial doses, i i alwa wonder how do they inject this amount of gear. To where? Wouldnt that leave huge lumps everywhere??
          yea after a certain period it all has to turn into tough fibrous scar tissue. even just the act of injecting normal amounts builds up scar tissue over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Straight from McCarver's coach. Dallas was running 9-10 cc's per day test. Holy hell.. Imagine the total's of everything he was using. Absolutely insane..

I have no Idea what to say to that. He is dead, it makes perfrct sense.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

They are not genetically gifted and run stupid high cycles to make up for it.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Increase dose increases the risk

Comment

If true all the years ive been sround(30) all the great bodybuilders Ive known well I have NEVER heard anything that even comes close to that.
                  I could tell you, pretty exactly, what Victor Martinez uses and how much in the year leading to an Olymoia. Its no whete close to that.

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
                    If true all the years ive been sround(30) all the great bodybuilders Ive known well I have NEVER heard anything that even comes close to that.
                    I could tell you, pretty exactly, what Victor Martinez uses and how much in the year leading to an Olymoia. Its no whete close to that.
                    Dallas was different level mass compared to Victor though bro you agree?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Dallas was different level mass compared to Victor though bro you agree?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
                      Yeah Victor is mote lines, propotrion, Symmetry ect but still ive seen Vic prrtty damn big.Everyone also knows he should be Mr O 2007but was completely robbed so you would think the difference wouldn't be that great.
                      Thats about a bottle of test per week. The only thing i thought of is tvey thought that, im sure he was using large amounts of GH, that using super doses of test with alot of GH would just force new muscle cells to keep growing. Just a guess.

Comment

Sotty per day

Comment

Working...
                        X