Effect of Dianabol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effect of Dianabol.

Effect of solo Dianabol cycle is better than stack cycle or Dianabol stack with other stero gives better result ?

Originally posted by Paul View Post
    Effect of solo Dianabol cycle is better than stack cycle or Dianabol stack with other stero gives better result ?
    a solo dbol cycle is a shit cycle.

Comment

As a solo cycle it sucks. If u wana use it as a pre work here and there is okay, but like 20mgs
      Most people use dbol as a bridge
      Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        As a solo cycle it sucks. If u wana use it as a pre work here and there is okay, but like 20mgs
        Most people use dbol as a bridge

agree. preworkout is fine

Comment

thanks for suggestions

Comment

Can you suggest which stero is best for stack with Dbol..

Comment

Can you suggest which stero is best for stack with Dbol..
              testosterone enanth/cyp/sust

Comment

Originally posted by Rickir
                I'm so glad my supplier sells both 50 and 10mg tablets. I was thinking about getting 50mg version so I could save money but now I'm getting 10mg and dosing it 10mg twice a day.
                It should be dose in intervals because of the short half life. Unless you can cut the 50mg pills, but 10mgs is a smarter choice. All u need is 20mgs for body changes. 10mgs for strength. 10mgs is like an antidepressant believe you me.

Comment

The big rule is to take some test, I would choose test Enananthate or Cyp, with anything you take.
                  If you take dbol alone, of course you will grow, gain strength ect. The problem is when you discontinue it. Depending on how you eat dbol csn put a tremendous amount of weight on you, not muscle(some will be muscle) weight. If you gain 20-30 pounds on, say, 8 weeks of dbol, most likely all but 5 pounds or so is muscle. The rest is water and/or fat. I would rather eat clean, gain 10 pounds and svoid that bloated look.
                  If you are just taking say, 40 mgs of dbol alone, and gain 20 pounds over 8 weeks, when you stop, I don't care how good a PCT you run. You will end up loosing just about all of it. Use 500mgs of test fot ten weeks with 40 mgs of dbol for six, use s good PCT(IF YOU ARE NOT ON TRT) and your chances of holding on to the muscle you gained are much greater. Eating a clesn diet and not trying to make the scsle go up as high as possible will also give you your best chance of holding on to gains.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X