Anavar for ripped muscle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anavar for ripped muscle!

Anavar main use for ripped body, its remove under skin fat and give ripped look
    we commonly used Anavar for its minimal side effects because of no estrogen production and ripped look in cutting cycle
    normally we stack test with Anavar so guys please suggest us which stack is best with Anavar in cutting cycle?
    and Winstral and Anavar is a possible stack?

Originally posted by Paul View Post
    Anavar main use for ripped body, its remove under skin fat and give ripped look
    we commonly used Anavar for its minimal side effects because of no estrogen production and ripped look in cutting cycle
    normally we stack test with Anavar so guys please suggest us which stack is best with Anavar in cutting cycle?
    and Winstral and Anavar is a possible stack?
    diet and cardio is the the single biggest factor in determining the "ripped" look. don't forget this. certain steroids can assist this like tren, winny, masteron etc.. anavar is a mild drug that helps prevent muscle loss during dieting. but no it's a major factor in body fat loss. tren and winny are far stronger in the look you are talking about.

Comment

thanks Bouncer for your opinion,
      please suggest Winny and Anavar is possible stack?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
        thanks Bouncer for your opinion,
        please suggest Winny and Anavar is possible stack?
        depends on goals. anavar is more mild but you can run it longer. 4-6 weeks for var..

Comment

I repeat this so much. Lowering your bodyfat to levels where your "ripped" is all diet, 100%. The only steroid i have ever used that I can say definitely burns fat is tren but not with a shitty diet.
          You can get ripped on a cycle of test, dbol and deca if your diet is on point. Especially now with AIs, take an AI you should have even less water retention problems than just eating well.
          I've been on 40 mgs of dbol before there was AIs and was crazy ripped before a contest. I stopped it 4 weeks out.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
            I repeat this so much. Lowering your bodyfat to levels where your "ripped" is all diet, 100%. The only steroid i have ever used that I can say definitely burns fat is tren but not with a shitty diet.
            You can get ripped on a cycle of test, dbol and deca if your diet is on point. Especially now with AIs, take an AI you should have even less water retention problems than just eating well.
            I've been on 40 mgs of dbol before there was AIs and was crazy ripped before a contest. I stopped it 4 weeks out.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
            yup. eating strict on dbol is underrated. you get lean and the dbol fills out the muscle belly like crazy. good look.

Comment

I Do var for 10 weeks at 50 mgs per day and bloods are good

Comment

Var even being mild kicks my vascularity up a notch.

Comment

Who has the best Var around? Pharmavol labs was good but they shut down now. Any suggestions where I can order some good var?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevinzyc80 View Post
                    Who has the best Var around? Pharmavol labs was good but they shut down now. Any suggestions where I can order some good var?
                    plenty of options to pick from bro..

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...oid-gh-sources

Comment

Working...
                    X