Dbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol

Never used dbol before. Was wondering if it makes sense to take it only when I go to the gym since it has such a short half life. I go 4-5 days a week

Absolutely. Lot of people use it for that reason. Other 2 days just gives your body a little rest from the 17aa

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GainsBro View Post
      Never used dbol before. Was wondering if it makes sense to take it only when I go to the gym since it has such a short half life. I go 4-5 days a week
      No. Dianabol is one of the oldest most used drugs that are out there. However, it has to be has to be the most misunderstood drug that there is. I mean I'm not making fun of you you you asked a question and it's good you didn't know the answer you asked a question you wanted the information and you're going to get it that is what you're supposed to do that's why this board is here I'm not saying you shouldn't ask the question what I'm saying is it's amazing that a drug that's been around so long and used so often by so many people is so misunderstood.

So 2 address your question of taking Dianabol just when you go to the gym. The quick answer is it makes no sense the reason you're taking Dianabol is to grow right to build muscle to be stronger I would assume that's why you're taking it to enhance athletic ability. In order to do that the levels Dianabol in your blood have to remain constant so if you're skipping days it's impossible for that to happen for them to be constant they're going to go up and down like a yo-yo and there's no sense in you even taking it at all so let's just forget about that whole question and just answer it as a no if you're going to take d-bol you have to take it every day and you should take it three times a day because I believe the half-life is 4 to 6 hours I believe not positive on that one but I believe taking it 3 times a day is the best way to take it at least twice a day. Usually the d-bal that are 50 mg per pill not real they're usually under dosed. I've had a discussion with a friend of mine who owns a pretty big lab in Europe with some pretty sophisticated equipment to press pills to make all kinds of drugs and he told me it's just about impossible to make a 50 mg Dianabol pill it have it stay together as in by the time it gets to you it's going to be crumbled into pieces. Now I don't know if there's another way to do it that he doesn't know of that would keep it together but I do know that anything over 20 mg of dbol that I have tried in the past is never any good and even 20 mg tabs I stay away from to anything that's 5 or 10 milligrams.

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
        No. Dianabol is one of the oldest most used drugs that are out there. However, it has to be has to be the most misunderstood drug that there is. I mean I'm not making fun of you you you asked a question and it's good you didn't know the answer you asked a question you wanted the information and you're going to get it that is what you're supposed to do that's why this board is here I'm not saying you shouldn't ask the question what I'm saying is it's amazing that a drug that's been around so long and used so often by so many people is so misunderstood.

So 2 address your question of taking Dianabol just when you go to the gym. The quick answer is it makes no sense the reason you're taking Dianabol is to grow right to build muscle to be stronger I would assume that's why you're taking it to enhance athletic ability. In order to do that the levels Dianabol in your blood have to remain constant so if you're skipping days it's impossible for that to happen for them to be constant they're going to go up and down like a yo-yo and there's no sense in you even taking it at all so let's just forget about that whole question and just answer it as a no if you're going to take d-bol you have to take it every day and you should take it three times a day because I believe the half-life is 4 to 6 hours I believe not positive on that one but I believe taking it 3 times a day is the best way to take it at least twice a day. Usually the d-bal that are 50 mg per pill not real they're usually under dosed. I've had a discussion with a friend of mine who owns a pretty big lab in Europe with some pretty sophisticated equipment to press pills to make all kinds of drugs and he told me it's just about impossible to make a 50 mg Dianabol pill it have it stay together as in by the time it gets to you it's going to be crumbled into pieces. Now I don't know if there's another way to do it that he doesn't know of that would keep it together but I do know that anything over 20 mg of dbol that I have tried in the past is never any good and even 20 mg tabs I stay away from to anything that's 5 or 10 milligrams.

that's like saying ibuprofin will have no effect on pain unless you keep blood levels constant all day. that's simply not the case.

you will absolutely gain while keeping negative sides to a minimum by using dbol on training days only.

would you gain more taking it every 4 hours all day and night... sure you would. but we are talking about a balance between gains and health. it absolutely makes sense to use it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

that's like saying ibuprofin will have no effect on pain unless you keep blood levels constant all day. that's simply not the case.

you will absolutely gain while keeping negative sides to a minimum by using dbol on training days only.

would you gain more taking it every 4 hours all day and night... sure you would. but we are talking about a balance between gains and health. it absolutely makes sense to use it that way.
          Of course you'll gain taking it that way. I try to get the most results I possibly can. There is no way your results will be as good not taking it every day.
          Whyz?? I have never felt any type of boost in training from taking a dbol before. If you are going to do an oral, any oral they are all designed to be taken daily. Like I said of course you will get gains taking it 4-5 times per week. The gains will not be nearly as good as taking it every day 3 X a day.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Comment

Of course you'll gain taking it that way. I try to get the most results I possibly can. There is no way your results will be as good not taking it every day.
            Whyz?? I have never felt any type of boost in training from taking a dbol before. If you are going to do an oral, any oral they are all designed to be taken daily. Like I said of course you will get gains taking it 4-5 times per week. The gains will not be nearly as good as taking it every day 3 X a day.

it's about balancing the gains vs the sides. obviously we could maximize the results of everything if we increase the dosages and times throughout the day. what i'm talking about is finding the best results WITH the fewest amount of sides.

Comment

Many other orals or oils to get gains.

Dbol isn't one for good solid permanent gains.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Alot of information that isn't necessarily factual my friend.

A friend of a friend of another friend type information, is one of the worst to relay IMO.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GainsBro View Post
                  Just curious, why Dbol specifically? I assume you are going to run it with test (if not, you should). Every person is different and will react differently (to some degree) to compounds. Dbol is a mega strong oral, and no doubt you'll see great results I'm sure, but also can be one of the worst for side effects. Again, it depends on dosage, length, etc. I personally would say skip the oral and do deca or EQ, but again, that's just my opinion. If you do decide to go for it, you better be sure you've got your AI ready and got your bases covered to handle side effects JIC.

Comment

Working...
                  X