Damn gyms closed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn gyms closed!!

I live in New York state and as of 8 last night every gym was ordered closed which fucking sucks. I put all my shit away and I'm just going to ride 300 mix to test a week until the shit happens fucking horrible not being able to trade especially when you're going the best you have in 22 years. Anybody have any suggestions on how to keep muscle the best way when you're not training as much?

yea its happening all over the country bro. gonna be a lot of job loss as well. just do your best with old school body weight exercises.

Comment

You're not going to lose muscle the moment you stop going to the gym. Do some bodyweight exercises - pushups, pullups at the park, dips, etc. Do stretching, work on flexibility and give your joints a break. Go for walks or ride your bike if you can do it safely. Drive to a state park near you and go on a hike. Taking a break both physically and mentally can help you come back stronger when you return to the gym

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        You're not going to lose muscle the moment you stop going to the gym. Do some bodyweight exercises - pushups, pullups at the park, dips, etc. Do stretching, work on flexibility and give your joints a break. Go for walks or ride your bike if you can do it safely. Drive to a state park near you and go on a hike. Taking a break both physically and mentally can help you come back stronger when you return to the gym
        yup. being forced to take a break can actually be a really good thing. also a time to lay off the heavy doses. at least pull back to HRT doses during this time.

Comment

Calisthenics

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Some of my guys are just taking the breaks to rest and recover for a few weeks. Work on nutrition and some light cardio. Get some REST people!

Comment

I need a little help brothers, Lost dyel"s mailing address ... ready to place another order..

Thank

Comment

Originally posted by mr guy View Post
                I need a little help brothers, Lost dyel"s mailing address ... ready to place another order..

Thank
                https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...rice-list-2020

Comment

I'm right outside of Savannah Ga. which has closed all gyms also but in the county I'm in local gyms are still opening.

While at the YMCA yesterday they had 3 people walking around constantly wiping down equipment but I'm sure its just a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

time to lay off the heavy doses. at least pull back to HRT doses during this time.
                    Great advice...heavy levels of androgen/anabolic suppress the immune system. Everyone should stick to an HRT dose until this is over.

Comment

do body weight, dumbells, or band exercises.
                      Just a change of pace..
                      Do supersets, less rest between sets. Higher volume.
                      Keep protein up, you can add in bcaa/eaa's.
                      Glutamine.
                      Cant believe they are only now closing the gyms in ny..
                      Guess they are not that concerned in the big apple as compared to some other places. Which i find odd since NY has been hit harder than most.

Comment

Originally posted by Macedog24 View Post
                        Guess they are not that concerned in the big apple as compared to some other places. Which i find odd since NY has been hit harder than most.
                        that's exactly why it was hit harder than anywhere else. the busiest city in the country took it less seriously than other cities.

Comment

Several of my good friends have been building personal home gyms during this period. Never know when this crisis will end or when it could happen again. Having your own home gym is great back up plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                            Several of my good friends have been building personal home gyms during this period. Never know when this crisis will end or when it could happen again. Having your own home gym is great back up plan.
                            Yes Bro, me too started my workout at home from yesterday. this is worse situation i have ever seen in my life, hope things will be better soon.
                            what about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Brawn12 View Post

Yes Bro, me too started my workout at home from yesterday. this is worse situation i have ever seen in my life, hope things will be better soon.
                              what about you?
                              I still have access at two of my gyms but I do have my own personal gym as well for back up. These are some very crazy times all over the entire world.

Comment

Working...
                              X