Have you stopped your cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you stopped your cycle?

For those of you who can't train at all but were on AAS cycle.. what have you done? Come off completely, lower dose?

I'm still doing a full body workout once per week at my complex gym. Lowered dose to HRT levels.

Cut my dose in half I bought a home gym it’s outside Stoped Gh completely.until things resume how they where which we don’t know

test 500mg weekly
    deca 300mg weekly

Comment

And you guys all still gonna buy gear out of china? lol

Comment

I don't run high dose cycles so nothing has changed for me. I still do full body workouts with weights and objects I have. It's not the same but definitely helps. Since I can't play soccer I've been riding my road bike 3 times a week. I live in a very hilly area so this is awesome cardio. I'm making the best of it. Doubt I'll loose much unless this continues past the summer.

Comment

I've done shit for training and feels good to just recover a bit. Definitely going to take this time to just not lift a weight at all. I have been walking, not even doing my cardio runs.

I've only been running 100mgs of sust and 50mgs of deca a week. Once this settles out, I'll get labs and begin the cycle i was about to begin.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Chad do you play men’s league soccer.i here up playing soccer can’t any more due to my size but bed cardio for sure!!
            its so hard for me get motivated with shit equipment lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              I don't run high dose cycles so nothing has changed for me. I still do full body workouts with weights and objects I have. It's not the same but definitely helps. Since I can't play soccer I've been riding my road bike 3 times a week. I live in a very hilly area so this is awesome cardio. I'm making the best of it. Doubt I'll loose much unless this continues past the summer.
              what's the dose?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                I've done shit for training and feels good to just recover a bit. Definitely going to take this time to just not lift a weight at all. I have been walking, not even doing my cardio runs.

I've only been running 100mgs of sust and 50mgs of deca a week. Once this settles out, I'll get labs and begin the cycle i was about to begin.

No cycle and just walking. You probably look like a soy boy

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  No cycle and just walking. You probably look like a soy boy

False... Lean actually.

Just soft, that's all.

Comment

False... Lean actually.

Just soft, that's all.

I meant small. You defensive about being chubby.

Comment

I meant small. You defensive about being chubby.

Weird because i still weigh 191lbs, but yeah. I'd definitely agree with me looking smaller.

But it's been two full weeks for me of no weights and minimal cardio. I feel rested as fuck

Comment

Weird because i still weigh 191lbs, but yeah. I'd definitely agree with me looking smaller.

But it's been two full weeks for me of no weights and minimal cardio. I feel rested as fuck

It's the pump. When I first get to gym in the mirror I look like deflated little faggot. When I leave the gym I looked like pump rhinorsoris but weigh the same. Boom.

Comment

It's the pump. When I first get to gym in the mirror I look like deflated little faggot. When I leave the gym I looked like pump rhinorsoris but weigh the same. Boom.

Well.... You tell me...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
                            Chad do you play men’s league soccer.i here up playing soccer can’t any more due to my size but bed cardio for sure!!
                            its so hard for me get motivated with shit equipment lol
                            Yep I play in a men's open league. I play all year long. Right now it's still indoor. It's awesome cardio and I love the competitiveness of it. How big are you? I'm 5'9" 225 lbs. Not huge but I'm definitely the biggest guy in the league. I'm more of a sprinter not built for long distance. :)

Comment

what's the dose?
                              Right before all this started I was on 150mg of test and then bumped up to 300mg. I've been off GH for a couple months but will start back up next month at 2.5iu a day. When I'm running 300 test and 2.5iu GH, that's the best combo for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X