Milos Sarcev Defends Chad Nicholls Over His Role In Bodybuilder Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milos Sarcev Defends Chad Nicholls Over His Role In Bodybuilder Death

Milos Sarcev makes it clear that coaches, gurus, and bodybuilders all know the risks going into training prep for the sport.

Bullshit. I view the bodybuilder as largely a victim here. The so-called "guru" bears much of the blame. They are the snake-oil salesmen, peddling downright dangerous chemicals and protocols, all while brandishing their self-appointed "expert" status to a credulous customer who is, for all intents and purposes, placing his life in the guru's hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Bullshit. I view the bodybuilder as largely a victim here. The so-called "guru" bears much of the blame. They are the snake-oil salesmen, peddling downright dangerous chemicals and protocols, all while brandishing their self-appointed "expert" status to a credulous customer who is, for all intents and purposes, placing his life in the guru's hands.
      I am sorry I only read the first two sentences and stopped. Chad trained me for the Jr. Nationals and the USA. The guy knows WTF he is doing and he never used anything close to what they are talking about dose wise.

How can you even say anything about a guy who trained both Mr O(Ronnie Colman) and the multiple time Ms. O? That is not some type of fluke and unless Chadd went totally insane in the last 20 years he would never tell anyone to use that amount of drugs.

I cant and dont believe that young competitor who died truly was taking what is going around the internet.
      It makes no sense because if anyone attempted to inject that much they could never train they would be so sore.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
        I am sorry I only read the first two sentences and stopped. Chad trained me for the Jr. Nationals and the USA. The guy knows WTF he is doing and he never used anything close to what they are talking about dose wise.

How can you even say anything about a guy who trained both Mr O(Ronnie Colman) and the multiple time Ms. O? That is not some type of fluke and unless Chadd went totally insane in the last 20 years he would never tell anyone to use that amount of drugs.

I cant and dont believe that young competitor who died truly was taking what is going around the internet.
        It makes no sense because if anyone attempted to inject that much they could never train they would be so sore.

Ronnie almost died by following Chad's protocol.

Comment

These are grown men, let’s get real. Not the coaches or gurus fault at all.

if I tell you to jump off a bridge & you do that’s on you...I just told you & didn’t do it for you.

gotta take responsibility for ones self here, they do what they think they need to do to win...simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Ronnie almost died by following Chad's protocol.
            No, Ronnie's problems were created by himself. Deadlifting 800 pounds days before a contest. Lifting ridiculous amounts of weight over 20-30 years is what destroyed Ronnie.
            How anyone can blame Chad or any other competent bodybuilding trainer for side effects, death, whatever is absurd.
            I was in the position. You get to a certain point it's a personal decision. I have never had a trainer that really gave a shit what I did but if I chose to do it they will tell you how to get the most out of it. You have to be completely brain dead to not know that competing at even the NPC national level is assuming an inherent risk. It is the individuals choice if he/her feels that risk is worth taking or not. These trainers never go around pushing competitors to take huge amounts of drugs. It is usually the opposite
            When I got with the first very good trainer I had he cut everything I was using, about, in half.
            The bottom line is competitive bodybuilding, especially at a high level, is not healthy in any way at all. Everyone who does it knows that and assumes the risk.
            I know, I'm 48 now, that I may drop dead mid 50's early 60's. Would I change anything? Not at all.
            I will never believe this guy, I dont even know his name, took the amount of drugs reported. Think about it logically. How is it even physically possible to inject that volume of oil into your body and not basically cripple yourself from pain. It is just stupid and he died knowing the risk he was taking, I am positive know one told him what he was doing was harmless. To blame anyone but him himself is a huge cop out.

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post

if I tell you to jump off a bridge & you do that’s on you...I just told you & didn’t do it for you.

gotta take responsibility for ones self here, they do what they think they need to do to win...simple as that.

Thank you!!!!!!!! You are talking about adults making an informed decision. How, in that situation, you blame someone else I do not comprehend.
              I have trained many men and females for contests. I never pushed drugs on them. They are always using them already and usually incorrectly. Most of the time I am lowering things, removing useless drugs. My first goal is for the competitor is to look his/her best. Just as important is mitigating potential harm. MITIGATING, I can not eliminate possible harm no matter what I do. 90% of competitors need someone who truly knows what he is doing. Most always they dont. Just because someone looks great does not mean they can help someone else or even know how to go about looking like they do.
              Especially pre-contest. So much dangerous misinformation that the safest thing is to have someone experienced helping you. It is very complicated to pull all water from the space between your skin and muscle yet keep the muscles themselves fully hydrated. Not too many know how to do this correctly.

Comment

Thank you!!!!!!!! You are talking about adults making an informed decision. How, in that situation, you blame someone else I do not comprehend.
                I have trained many men and females for contests. I never pushed drugs on them. They are always using them already and usually incorrectly. Most of the time I am lowering things, removing useless drugs. My first goal is for the competitor is to look his/her best. Just as important is mitigating potential harm. MITIGATING, I can not eliminate possible harm no matter what I do. 90% of competitors need someone who truly knows what he is doing. Most always they dont. Just because someone looks great does not mean they can help someone else or even know how to go about looking like they do.
                Especially pre-contest. So much dangerous misinformation that the safest thing is to have someone experienced helping you. It is very complicated to pull all water from the space between your skin and muscle yet keep the muscles themselves fully hydrated. Not too many know how to do this correctly.

we definitely agree on this topic 100% my man!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  I read this again and it is so ridiculous I just laughed. You are acting like these, and I also hate this guru label, guys are just pulling innocent guys off the street and convincing them to take insane amounts of drugs.
                  The truth is that before Chad Nicholas would even consider training someone they already have to be fairly advanced. Meaning they are already taking drugs.
                  Believe me. I'm sure and you are right I have seen guys that knew nothing really trying to help others, however if you are talking about Chad he is no snake oil salesman. When I was competing you couldnt even hire the guy unless he said ok. He picked and chose who he trained. I had a very good trainer he approached me after the Jr USA in the late 90's. I'll say again, nothing he did was extreme. Of course different but no more dangerous than what I had been doing. I did look my absolute best after being with him for two years.

If you want to be able to tell a real, competent trainer from a rock head from the local gym its pretty easy. The real trainer will focus more on diet first training second and then drugs. Everyone knows the drugs are a part of it but at that level everyone is using the same shit. How you train, eat and genetics is what starts to separate guys at that stage. Not drugs.

Comment

No, Ronnie's problems were created by himself. Deadlifting 800 pounds days before a contest. Lifting ridiculous amounts of weight over 20-30 years is what destroyed Ronnie.
                    How anyone can blame Chad or any other competent bodybuilding trainer for side effects, death, whatever is absurd.
                    I was in the position. You get to a certain point it's a personal decision. I have never had a trainer that really gave a shit what I did but if I chose to do it they will tell you how to get the most out of it. You have to be completely brain dead to not know that competing at even the NPC national level is assuming an inherent risk. It is the individuals choice if he/her feels that risk is worth taking or not. These trainers never go around pushing competitors to take huge amounts of drugs. It is usually the opposite
                    When I got with the first very good trainer I had he cut everything I was using, about, in half.
                    The bottom line is competitive bodybuilding, especially at a high level, is not healthy in any way at all. Everyone who does it knows that and assumes the risk.
                    I know, I'm 48 now, that I may drop dead mid 50's early 60's. Would I change anything? Not at all.
                    I will never believe this guy, I dont even know his name, took the amount of drugs reported. Think about it logically. How is it even physically possible to inject that volume of oil into your body and not basically cripple yourself from pain. It is just stupid and he died knowing the risk he was taking, I am positive know one told him what he was doing was harmless. To blame anyone but him himself is a huge cop out.

i'm not talking about his joints. i'm talking about the times he had to sit in an ice bath to keep from cooking to death following chads protocol.

but i do get your points and I do tend to agree. they are grown men and they weren't forced to do anything. having said that, i do think chadd is wreckless with the big names.

Comment

Agreed! These guys are able to make their own decisions and believe me they all know the risks they take. No one forced them to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post

Agreed! These guys are able to make their own decisions and believe me they all know the risks they take. No one forced them to do anything.
                        It’s irritating to me that people blame shift & don’t want to take responsibility for their own actions. It’s up to the individual to be responsible for themselves because what someone tells you to do is a suggestion, nothing more. I just started pinning insulin pre & post workout using Milos protocol but it was up to me to figure out dosage, it was up to me to research & find out that 4ui gh is not the same as 4ui of insulin....many people over do the slin because it’s a smaller amount with the slin.

Comment

It’s irritating to me that people blame shift & don’t want to take responsibility for their own actions. It’s up to the individual to be responsible for themselves because what someone tells you to do is a suggestion, nothing more. I just started pinning insulin pre & post workout using Milos protocol but it was up to me to figure out dosage, it was up to me to research & find out that 4ui gh is not the same as 4ui of insulin....many people over do the slin because it’s a smaller amount with the slin.
                          when you die from slin i will blame milos! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

when you die from slin i will blame milos! :D

Thank you for looking out for me....lmao!

Comment

Working...
                            X