Been Natty and Haven't Lifted In Over a Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been Natty and Haven't Lifted In Over a Month

I decided to use this time to give my body a rest and heal up any wear and tear. Since none of the gym are open I decided against, doing home workouts like push ups and lunges etc.. Figured it's netter on the joints to just give myself a complete rest for the first time since I was in high school. It's not easy and as you guys probably know it fucks with you mentally but it's the right decision I think.

As for AAS, I haven't taken a shot of test in about a month and the most surprising thing is I still have pretty normal sex drive. I would have bet that after a month it would have been next to nothing. Maybe it will slowly drop the longer I stay off not sure. I decided against a PCT because I never really thought about it as "coming off" just a break while the gyms are closed. Wanted to sort of cleanse my body by not taking any sort of drug. I'm surprised how well I've done to be honest. I thought it would have been more brutal than it has been. I think it's made easier knowing the whole world is in the same spot so I don't feel like I'm slacking as much. I imagine home gym sales.

I've kept my diet exactly the same. Still eating my chicken and oats 99% of the time. That's the key I think. Getting a little smaller and having less pump from not training is one thing but to put on fat on top of that is something I couldn't deal with. When things come back to normal getting the size back will be easy, I don't want to have to deal with burning fat off as well.

Hope you peeps are staying sane..

Brother, that’s probably the smartest decision and hardest decision to make. Good for you man. Being brave enough to do that is probably gonna result in the best healthiest you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good for you man. You shouldn’t lose much in a month. Usually month after month 2 hits is where you’ll start to notice more. How long are you staying off for? When’s the last time you came off?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        Good for you man. You shouldn’t lose much in a month. Usually month after month 2 hits is where you’ll start to notice more. How long are you staying off for? When’s the last time you came off?
        i'm staying off until i can lift again. probable a few more months from the looks of things. when i do go back on it will only be 250mgs E5D at most. more about health now.

Comment

I haven't done shit and love it!

Definitely feel completely rested, and soft AF LOL...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

getting a bit tougher to be honest. brain is all scattered, can't focus etc.. the gym has always been my thearpy. the thing that unties all the knots that build up in my brain. super restless.

going on walks with the dog to the park is helpful but nothing replaces a good gym workout.

Comment

U still got test in your system hence why u have some sex drive.
              Wonder when you will start feeling suicidal

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

My workouts are not as intense as the gym but I can get pretty creative in my basement. I have a small barbell with some miscellaneous weights. Have some bands too. Im ready for the gym to open but don’t think I’m losing much of any.

I’m biking 3 times a week too and really enjoying that. Bought a decent road bike 2 years ago and finally putting some miles on it. I’m good for another 2 months but then I’m going to need to get back to normal! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  My workouts are not as intense as the gym but I can get pretty creative in my basement. I have a small barbell with some miscellaneous weights. Have some bands too. Im ready for the gym to open but don’t think I’m losing much of any.

I’m biking 3 times a week too and really enjoying that. Bought a decent road bike 2 years ago and finally putting some miles on it. I’m good for another 2 months but then I’m going to need to get back to normal! lol
                  Honestly I don't miss it... my workouts its more roadwork "running" metabolic workouts and boxing.
                  Plus got a homie that owns a MMA gym. So he gives us the keys when we want so just two of us training in there.
                  Fuck working out in mask.
                  Actually back to my weight when I was on test.
                  Must be the creating weight.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                    Honestly I don't miss it... my workouts its more roadwork "running" metabolic workouts and boxing.
                    Plus got a homie that owns a MMA gym. So he gives us the keys when we want so just two of us training in there.
                    Fuck working out in mask.
                    Actually back to my weight when I was on test.
                    Must be the creating weight.

your natty and not lifting and your back to your weight that you were on test? something don't add up unless you replaced the muscle with fat.

gtfo with your lieing filth!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

your natty and not lifting and your back to your weight that you were on test? something don't add up unless you replaced the muscle with fat.

gtfo with your lieing filth!

Maybe some dbol in that animal creatine

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                        Maybe some dbol in that animal creatine

dbol alone gonna fuck your test levels up dick head!

Comment

I decided to use this time to give my body a rest and heal up any wear and tear. Since none of the gym are open I decided against, doing home workouts like push ups and lunges etc.. Figured it's netter on the joints to just give myself a complete rest for the first time since I was in high school. It's not easy and as you guys probably know it fucks with you mentally but it's the right decision I think.

As for AAS, I haven't taken a shot of test in about a month and the most surprising thing is I still have pretty normal sex drive. I would have bet that after a month it would have been next to nothing. Maybe it will slowly drop the longer I stay off not sure. I decided against a PCT because I never really thought about it as "coming off" just a break while the gyms are closed. Wanted to sort of cleanse my body by not taking any sort of drug. I'm surprised how well I've done to be honest. I thought it would have been more brutal than it has been. I think it's made easier knowing the whole world is in the same spot so I don't feel like I'm slacking as much. I imagine home gym sales.

I've kept my diet exactly the same. Still eating my chicken and oats 99% of the time. That's the key I think. Getting a little smaller and having less pump from not training is one thing but to put on fat on top of that is something I couldn't deal with. When things come back to normal getting the size back will be easy, I don't want to have to deal with burning fat off as well.

Hope you peeps are staying sane..
                          I think it's a very smart thing to do. You will definitely feel better, you joints, ect after this break.

I did not want it at all and it does suck because my mood just is not the same when I do not train like this. I did try the pushup BS thing a few times. I couldn't keep doing that so I thought of it like you, a nice break and I'll go right back when it opens. I did stay on 300 mgs of test though and I have been eating the worst I have in years. I have a really fast metabolism though so I loose weight when I dont train and make sure I get 6 meals in.

I'm really getting tired of it though, as I feel myself getting smaller. I know it will take maybe a month or two to be back but it still messes with your head

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Comment

i'm staying off until i can lift again. probable a few more months from the looks of things. when i do go back on it will only be 250mgs E5D at most. more about health now.
                            How long were you on? Only asking because you said it's been a month. The crash would not have hit you yet if you were using long ester test or something like deca. I do not know if you usually stay on or not. If you do I would not suggest continuing what you are doing. Take at least 200 mgs of test. If that crash hits you it causes lack of energy, depression, no sex drive and many other things. I'm sure you know that though.

Comment

Oh, so your not an idiot like me who thinks hes still 25. Ok now I understand, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X