No announcement yet.

Favorite test ester?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually like running prop with sust & ive had good results with it. Especially back when I still ran tren.

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
      I actually like running prop with sust & ive had good results with it. Especially back when I still ran tren.
      I like the results from test (P & Sus) I just don't like pinning that often TBH. I have never even tried tren lol. I get insomnia with a low dose of Deca, I wouldn't sleep for a week on Tren lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
        I have always pretty much alternated between E and C depending on what I'm running (blast or cruise and what the stack is) because I've always looked at it in the way, that I don't want to saturate the same receptors for prolonged periods. In a way that someone who has headaches (or whatever) might want to alternate ibuprofen and acetaminophen rather than keep using the same things without switching it up. Granted, ibuprofen and Tylenol are two different things, that's the best example I could come up with off the top of my head. Am I correct in assuming this, or does it even matter? I will run prop and sust every now and then but not that often. What do you guys think?
        i'm pretty sure that theory was proven false. there aren't different receptors for test e that would be "saturated" in a way that switching to test c would do anything. it's the same receptors.

as for the example. i don't know of any doctor that would tell us to alternate pain meds. say no to bro science! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

i'm pretty sure that theory was proven false. there aren't different receptors for test e that would be "saturated" in a way that switching to test c would do anything. it's the same receptors.

as for the example. i don't know of any doctor that would tell us to alternate pain meds. say no to bro science! :D
          Well, I have been 50/50 on that theory myself which is why I ask. That has pretty much been tribal knowledge/practice from the old school guys who have mentored me (so to speak). And to be fair 10-20 years ago I'm sure they didn't have research to prove/disprove it. It does sound reasonable at face value. Thx for the input, and yes, no to bro science indeed lol.

Comment

Well, I have been 50/50 on that theory myself which is why I ask. That has pretty much been tribal knowledge/practice from the old school guys who have mentored me (so to speak). And to be fair 10-20 years ago I'm sure they didn't have research to prove/disprove it. It does sound reasonable at face value. Thx for the input, and yes, no to bro science indeed lol.
            you stick with me bro, i''ll guide your through the bro science and into the promise lands. :D

Comment

I have always pretty much alternated between E and C depending on what I'm running (blast or cruise and what the stack is) because I've always looked at it in the way, that I don't want to saturate the same receptors for prolonged periods. In a way that someone who has headaches (or whatever) might want to alternate ibuprofen and acetaminophen rather than keep using the same things without switching it up. Granted, ibuprofen and Tylenol are two different things, that's the best example I could come up with off the top of my head. Am I correct in assuming this, or does it even matter? I will run prop and sust every now and then but not that often. What do you guys think?
              It's doing nothing at all. Your body has no idea you are switching from enanthate to Cyp. It makes absolutely no difference. Its the same exact drug cyp just has a slightly longer half life I believe. Or the other way around.
              So, to your question, you are basically taking the same exact thing when you switch from enanthate to cyp.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X