Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testosterone and Cocaine increase stroke risks! What about Ephedra?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone and Cocaine increase stroke risks! What about Ephedra?

I just read an article over on Meso. And they showed studies how testosterone combined with cocaine greatly increased the risk to have a stroke. Well wouldn't it be just as bad with Ephedra? Cause its basically a speed also.

Here is the link:
    http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...nd-cocaine.htm

if your on cycle and dumb enough to be sniffin the devils dandruff, you deserve the stroke

Just one line is enough to spike your BP through the roof...believe me I spent yrs trying to fend that miserable addiction, but with ephedra, Im not speaking from a scientific point, but I dont believe the work in the same manner, as an upper yes, but how it effects the CNS, I dont think...but I could be wrong

Comment

Don't worry i didn't post this cause i snort coke. But when i read the article i was wondering if it would be the same for Ephdra.

Comment

Just about anything that will raise your blood pressure will increase the risk of a stroke. I think you are more likely to go into heart failure with coke.

Comment

lay off that shit. i've been amped up on coke alone and felt like my chest was going to explode

Comment

yeap, probably several of us have done it, and hopefully all of us, smart enough to stay far away . . . good post, just to raise the subject, and get someone to thinking bout it, if they need to.

Comment

There is no question in my mind that ephedra does defidently raise the risk for a stroke. I have read many reports about this in MD and varoius other places. HOwever i believe that you would have to take quit a bit of it. Me personally i dont use ephedra because i cant stand the sides.

Comment

I'd bet caffeine also raises risk for stroke.

Comment

this has me wondering about adderral. i take it on occasion for a late night of studying. anyone have experience with this while on cycle?

Comment

Whew, I'm going to have to drop that coke from my cutter right away.

Comment

Originally posted by fatsachs
                      this has me wondering about adderral. i take it on occasion for a late night of studying. anyone have experience with this while on cycle?
                      I'm prescribed adderall for studying. And i don't see it being as bad as Ephedra products. Ephedra gets my heart pounding. And adderall i'm pretty calm while on it. I do notice my BP go up while on adderall and Dbol at he same time though.

Comment

sniff some ephedra and it will have a similar effect on your bp. coke is prob much worse. but then again, we take like 20-40mg ephedra at a time. coke an ave line is prob 100-300mg

if you snorted 100-300mg of ephedra, man your in for some trouble lol

but thats not comparing them properly, obviosuly pehpedra is more ptent on a mg per mg basis.

regardless, dont snort either lol, your really asking for trouble. and ive heard bodybuilders say they snort ephedra before.

Comment

i hate that crap:mad:

Comment

Working...
                          X