Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical study GH/Insulin

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5723243/

Confirms what I always thought. GH is way overrated, does nothing by itself, needs to be used over a very long period of time to have any significant affect, insulin is way more anabolic than GH.
    Not saying GH is useless but it needs to be taken for a year or more straight, with insulin and a small amount of t3. A 8 week run of gh at 10 ius a day is a complete waste. Any dose over 4ius a day you are wasting the drug and increasing sides. They talk about GH in MG. Multiply MG by .67 you get IUs.
    People are so scared of insulin. Really think if they take it they will just drop dead on the spot. It's so overblown. Unless you are just a complete idiot you can use insulin safely. Only time really needed is right after training. Like, directly, bring a cooler to the gym, right after training. Regular insulin or humilin R is what I always used. Its fast acting and easy to control. The rule I was taught was 10 g of carbs per iu of insulin. That is too high. I used 10 ius after training and found even 50 carbs were enough. Better to be safe though. 75 and you are not dropping dead.
    If you read exactly what insulin does after a training session it is perfect to use at that time. With or without gh. I would add a small amount of T3 to counteract the one drawback, holding fat. 12.5 mcgs or even 6.25(I have used as little) makes big difference.
    Read the article, best medical article about GH and insulin used for performance enhancement I have read.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

i'd say as an overall health improvement in terms of joints, hair, nails, skin, muscle, bodyfat etc.. as long as your expectations are not insane and as long as your willing to use it a long time, GH is amazing. unlike most other drugs where the effects peak and then plateau or diminish, gh just gets better.

there is a mental effect as well. every time i've run GH my attitude and general posativity went way up after about month 3-4.

i love gh, but if you go into it thinking you will get great results in a short period of time yes you will be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
    X