Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid Cycles for Different Goals

By Lawnsaver

Now before I get started, I have to emphisize that your diet, training, and rest is the key to achieving your goals. All cycles can be turned into a bulking cycle or cutting depending on your food consumption.

*Clomid therapy: 36 pills. 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 10.
    **HCG therapy is instituted for the prevention of testicular atrophy. The old practice was effective, but I feel prevention is more productive than trying to revert the problem late in the cycle.

Solid first cycle

Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ
    OR
    Week 1 to 10: 4-500mg of test
    Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

Bulking Cycle # 1

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of arimidex EOD
    Week 1 to 12: 300-500ius of HCG every 4th or 5th day**
    Week 1 to 6: 30mg of D-bol ED
    Week 1 to 10: 600mg of EQ
    Week 1 to 10: 750mg of Test

Bulking Cycle # 2

Week 1 to 5: 50mg of Anadrol ED
    Week 1 to 6: 750mg of Test
    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of Deca
    Week 7 to 12: 75mg of Fina ED
    Week 7 to 12: 100mg of Prop ED
    Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winny ED

Cutting Cycle # 1

Week 1 to 8: 300-500ius of HCG every 4th or 5th day**
    Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Prop ED
    Week 1 to 8: 75mg of Fina ED
    Week 1 to 8: 50mg of winny ED
    Week 1 to 10: 50mg of proviron ED
    Week 13 to 15: Clomid therapy*

Cutting Cycle # 2

Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ
    Week 1 to 8: 40mg of Oxandralone ED
    Week 4 to 12: 50mg of Prop ED
    Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winny ED

Lean Mass Cycle

Week 1 to 12: 2ius of GH 5 on 2 off
    Week 1 to 10: 500mg of Test
    Week 1 to 12: 400mg of EQ
    Week 7 to 12: 40mg of Oxanadralone
    Week 14 to 16: Clomid Therapy*

Basic bridge

Week 1 to 8: 30mg of Oxandralone ED
    Week 1 to 8: 10 grams of creatine and 20 grams of glutamine Ed

Experienced Bridge

Week 1 to 8: 10ius of Insulin post workout
    Week 1 to 8: 10 grams of creatine and 20 grams of glutamine Ed
    Week 1 to 8: 100grams of Dextrose 10 minutes after slin shot
    Week 1 to 8: 150grams( 3 shakes) of WPI during active time of slin.

There are many different combination that we can all use in the Iron Game. I have only used a few. These are basic cycles that will work well for many users. I have only included Deca in one cycle as I feel its negative effects on a HPTA are esaily avoided with the use of EQ. Some will say Fina will do the same thing, but because its ester works much faster, I believe it is not as suppressive as Deca.

Remember Diet is the key to all cycles. If you dont eat enough, you wont bulk, if you eat to much, you wont cut.

trouble is everyone reacts differently, some guys cant even handle fina and stuff like anapolon 50, would like to think that someone would research each individual compound before trying any of these stacks

Comment

To me giving someone a preprinted cycle are like those asshole trainers that pull that magical "get big" workout routine out of their drawer.....Its not individualized. I know some guys who never need arimidex, they have very little sides on some of the most potent drugs, then there are others who get tits just looking at a bottle of test. I hate to say it, but sometimes we under estimate the medicine side of AAS. Its amazing how many drugs doctors go through just trying to get their patients on a high blood pressure schedule. We are really messing with mother nature using some of these products....It simply is NOT simple!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity Head
        To me giving someone a preprinted cycle are like those asshole trainers that pull that magical "get big" workout routine out of their drawer.....Its not individualized. I know some guys who never need arimidex, they have very little sides on some of the most potent drugs, then there are others who get tits just looking at a bottle of test. I hate to say it, but sometimes we under estimate the medicine side of AAS. Its amazing how many drugs doctors go through just trying to get their patients on a high blood pressure schedule. We are really messing with mother nature using some of these products....It simply is NOT simple!!!!!
        post more articles from your collection and shut the hell up will ya. :D

Comment

Working...
        X