X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making your own steroids from powders

Making your own steroids from powders

The use of Powder Steroids

First of all, on the virtues of powdered steroids : You may be a little weary about ordering raw materials for steroids instead of ready-made tabs, amps or vials, but we will put your mind at ease in a minute here. Contemplate the benefits of powders :

1.The cost is only 40-60% of the normal cost
    2.They take only a short time to prepare
    3.They are easier and cheaper to ship than amps or vials
    4.Less chance of your order getting seized by customs
    5.Unlike vials and amps, they come with a refund/reship policy

PREPARING THE POWDERS FOR ORAL USE

This is really only applicable to the 17AA steroids OXandrolone, Stanabol and Anabol. These are the only ones that are orally available. In principle the boldenone undecylenate oil can be taken orally, but daily doses of 200 mg are
    required, which is basically a waste of money, if a 400 mg per week injection can achieve the same.

Pick up some sesame oil at the health store and find a container for the liquid. Determine the concentration. For Stanabol I recommend 25 mg/ml, for Anabol and Oxandrolone I suggest 20 mg/ml. Say you have 1 gram of Anabol. That's 1000 mg. At 20 mg per ml that equates to 50 ml of oil. So for every gram of powder you have you will make 50 ml of
    solution. Fill the container up with water, 50 ml per gram. If you have 5 grams, then that's 250 ml. Mark that spot on the container. Dump out the water and let the container dry. Dump the powder in the container and then add oil until you
    reach the mark you made on the container. You know have your solution at 20 mg/ml.

I suggest taking 2 ml per day (40 mg) in the morning. Use a syringe to measure out 2 ml and squirt it in your mouth, wash it down with the beverage of your choice. Remember to never use a 17AA steroid longer than 6, at the very longest 8 weeks on end, because these substances are toxic to the liver.

Remember that you need 50 ml per gram of powder for ox and anabol and 40 ml for stanabol. This does not mean 50 and 40 ml of oil, it means 50 or 40 ml of oil, minus the space the powder takes up.

PREPARING THE POWDERS FOR INJECTABLE USE

These things can be quite confusing, so since testosterone enanthate and boldenone undecylenate come pre-packaged per 5 grams, I will detail the conversion for both for 5 grams, so you can copy the method exactly.

Testosterone enanthate :

You will need benzyl alcohol, syringes, a container that will hold 20 ml and oil (arachis or sesame oil). Because we will inject this, the oil needs to be sterile. To sterilize it heat the oil to 212 degrees F (100 degrees C). In the mean time use a syringe to fill your container with EXACTLY 20 ml of pure water. Mark the container at the water level. use the syringe to take out 0.6 ml and make another mark. Your container is now marked at 19.4 ml and 20 ml. Dump out the water and let the container dry. let the oil cool off.

Dump the powder (5 g) in the container, add oil until it reaches the 19.4 ml mark. Then add Benzyl alcohol until it reaches the 20 ml mark. Seal your container and shake it well. You are now ready to use the product. It is a testosterone enanthate solution at 250 mg/ml. I suggest a weekly injection of 2 ml (500 mg) for a period of 10 weeks. At this rate the product will last you exactly 10 weeks.

Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise)

You will need benzyl alcohol, syringes, a container that will hold 25 ml and oil (arachis or sesame oil). Because we will inject this, the oil needs to be sterile. To sterilize it heat the oil to 212 degrees F (100 degrees C). In the mean time use a syringe to fill your container with EXACTLY 25 ml of pure water. Mark the container at the water level. use the syringe to take out 0.8 ml and make another mark. Your container is now marked at 24.2 ml and 25 ml. Dump out the water and let the container dry. let the oil cool off.

Dump the boldenone oil (5 g) in the container, add oil until it reaches the 24.2 ml mark. Then add Benzyl alcohol until it reaches the 25 ml mark. Seal your container and shake it well. You are now ready to use the product. It is a boldenone undecylenate solution at 200 mg/ml. I suggest a weekly injection of 2 ml (400 mg) for a period of 10-12 weeks. At this rate the product will last you 12.5 weeks.

17AA steroids : Oxandrolone, Anabol and Stanabol

You will need purified water, benzyl alcohol, syringes and a container that holds 40 ml for every gram of powder you have. The water needs to be pure and sterile because it will need to be injected. First fill up your container to the desired level of water (40 ml per gram of powder) and make a mark. Then use the syringe to remove 1 ml per gram of powder you have and make another mark. Let the container dry. Dump the powder in the container and fill up with sterile water up to the lowest mark. Then add benzyl alcohol to the highest mark. Seal the container and shake well. The powder should sink to the bottom if left unshaken. Make sure you shake prior to each use. I suggest using 2 ml DAILY injections for a period of 8 weeks.

Some people believe that water-based steroids can provide local growth, ie muscle growth in the muscle it is injected into. If you are such a person, these products would do the trick.
    Last edited by Bouncer; 03-12-10, 10:02 PM.

sounds pretty simple, I'm all for savin a buck.

Comment

Where did you find this bouncey.... We know you don't know shit about making your own gear hahaha....

And some of the stuff is a bit out dated and there is better ways to do it now...

Comment

once you have perfected estradiol removal you are golden w/prop, tren is a breeze - I've never had powders, like make EQ or winny.

Comment

it all sounds pretty simple but I don't even know how to or from where to get all that shit.

Comment

honestly I wouldn't want it - that's the wrong sort of attention to be drawing. Just look @ B's post about the chick w/the dbols, imagine a lil chemistry setup for your gear ? You'd get some serious over blown charges and it would cost ya $$$ to get a fair shake with a hella good lawyer.

Comment

If you start making your own gear and get caught be perpared for them to throw all kinds of extra charges at you. most of us do a few cycles a year and dont get to crazy. IMO its better to just buy it already made.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                If you start making your own gear and get caught be perpared for them to throw all kinds of extra charges at you. most of us do a few cycles a year and dont get to crazy. IMO its better to just buy it already made.
                that's what I'm saying bro - the charges would just be absurd, if you owned a pill press and were making winstrol say - can you imagine how many laws that right there breaks... insanity. I'll never do it, price regardless.

Comment

plus its hard enough finding real legit gear in the first place. imagine trying to find the powders. lol. I mean, the powders are illegal to purchase too right?

Comment

making your own gear from raw powders

You seem to be the only one with some common sence that understands how to orchstrate the assembly of BA, BB, oil, and water to make what I have been looking for on a number of forums. Good job.
                    Hope to talk by phone sometime down the road. I am from southwestern kansas and use to compete years ago. I still do the weights, it's in my blood. You know how that goes.
                    Thank you for the good information on oil and water base steriods.
                    Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by NuttnButtMuscle View Post
                      You seem to be the only one with some common sence that understands how to orchstrate the assembly of BA, BB, oil, and water to make what I have been looking for on a number of forums. Good job.
                      Hope to talk by phone sometime down the road. I am from southwestern kansas and use to compete years ago. I still do the weights, it's in my blood. You know how that goes.
                      Thank you for the good information on oil and water base steriods.
                      Aaron
                      was copy and pasted, i don't know jack shit about powders.

but even if i did, talking to a fella from Kansas on the phone isn't on my to do list. :thumup:

Comment

steroids are dirty cheap anyway no need to risk infection making your own

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                          steroids are dirty cheap anyway no need to risk infection making your own
                          infection would be a good thing who the fuck wants a manufacturing charge. I assume that is FED time? if it is that wil add YEARS to you sentance. even if not your still going away for 5 yrs min. lol 5 YRS of your life to save 30$ a vial NO FUCKIN WAY

Comment

heard about the switzerlNd killings?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

infection would be a good thing who the fuck wants a manufacturing charge. I assume that is FED time? if it is that wil add YEARS to you sentance. even if not your still going away for 5 yrs min. lol 5 YRS of your life to save 30$ a vial NO FUCKIN WAY
                              Manufacturing is not precluded to federal courts. 0-20yrs based upon priors, amounts and judge's discretion. That was one of my Fed counts of five.

Now cross state lines, launder funds, use the postal service, dea involvement, all are great ways to go Fed.

Comment

Working...
                              X