• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 4 Guidelines to Buying Anabolic Steroids

Top 4 Guidelines to Buying Anabolic Steroids

Join The Steroid Forums Discussion And Find The Perfect AAS Source For You:

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...oid-gh-sources

When first looking into a cycle, the first thing that one wants to think about is RESEARCH. Before ever swallowing or injecting any anabolic steroid you want to know what you are putting into your body and what side effects you could see.

1st. You want to make sure you have reached your full potential at the very least working out and following a diet for a year. Steroids will help but that is it, they are no magic pill. If your diet isn't in line and you are not working out hard and following a routine steroids are't going to do much for you.

2nd. Finding a cycle for a beginner: This is most important because many beginners are going to want to go straight into oral only cycles and not realizing that in the end they are going to lose most if not all their gains. I have seen it over and over again. Injecting is the way to go. Having Testosterone as the base of every cycle is key to making and keeping gains.

3rd. Finding a legit source: There are many many people out there just looking to rip you off. Worse then that there are many underground labs selling fake and dirty steroids that can potentially hurt you and make you sick. Make your way around the forum and do not rush this.

4th. Visit the SuperiorMuscle Source Section To See Which Source is Right For you.

These are the 4 main Keys to going about making your purchase and learning about what you are putting into your body. If you find a great source they will take care of you.

Nice post. Very good.

Comment

I would add that any ordering via search engines etc is gonna be shit - google isn't meant to find you a good source lol.

also until you have a good enough gym base where steroids are if nothing else a topic - you aren't in a great gym environment and its good to have people to be able to talk about this stuff in person. I'm not saying find the biggest guy in the gym and go ask him about gear - but if you're life in general doesn't have people who fuck with juice - don't assume that the internet is your friend, it's your enemy - lotta scammers.

maybe I'm just a little sore on that subject , sorry about the rant - fucking scammers piss me off lol.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
        I would add that any ordering via search engines etc is gonna be shit - google isn't meant to find you a good source lol.

also until you have a good enough gym base where steroids are if nothing else a topic - you aren't in a great gym environment and its good to have people to be able to talk about this stuff in person. I'm not saying find the biggest guy in the gym and go ask him about gear - but if you're life in general doesn't have people who fuck with juice - don't assume that the internet is your friend, it's your enemy - lotta scammers.

maybe I'm just a little sore on that subject , sorry about the rant - fucking scammers piss me off lol.
        speaking of the gym subject.

i see some guy i never seen before walking around my gym the other day. he is sort of hanging around trying to shoot the shit with people etc..

anyway, i walk out of the gym and see this guy across the parking lot on the other side of some bushes get into the passenger side of an unmarked cruser and they both drive away.

shady shit.

Comment

Always get human grade, there's no need to go ug these days its all out there

Comment

the thing up here dude is I have state troopers n shit looking for sources and running checks - it's such a thin line who you can't shoot the shit with.

Where do you draw a line? I never ever bring up juice to someone I do not know - and by that I mean if you are gym buddies , and he brings it up, you've lifted around each other for awhile etc - yea ill shoot theshit. But since 100naps is gonna get me put away like a finger of smack, fuck if im risking it anymore dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Always get human grade, there's no need to go ug these days its all out there
              Have to disagree bro. Not like that here at all.

Comment

Sucks for you

Comment

Ya you are way better off getting UGL unless you have a script. everything is faked these days.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    everything is faked these days.
                    including ugl. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      including ugl. lol
                      you will find underdosed or bad gear but if you know what you are doing you can easly find a good UGL. try that with good old pharma stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        Sucks for you
                        that lil smiley makes it all good huh lol :hibb:

Comment

3.Finding a legit source. There are many many people out there just looking to rip you off. Worse then that there are many underground labs selling fake and dirty steroids that can potentially hurt you and make you sick. Searching and reading what and who other members use is easy but hard to find. Make your way around the net and do not rush this. Forums are your key.

how/in which/what manner /what do u do in order to be sure it's a legit source/they are good suppliers??(soory in advance x my English)

Comment

u write:I would add that any ordering via search engines etc is gonna be shit - google isn't meant to find you a good source lol.
                            so,where should i search for a good GHRPs supplier??

Comment

lots of peptide sellers out there bro, and they are legal - I'd suggest you ask those who are running it - check the mega thread, ask the question there - end of the day you'l have your answer, i know rui carries it but a lot of other place that are real good do.

Comment

Working...
                              X