Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about post cycle diet and training.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about post cycle diet and training.

I've searched without real success. I'm curious about a post cycle diet to avoid losing too much of what was gained during a cycle. What works? Also, with the loss of weight and strength...what training regime should be taken on to assist with keeping the weight you've gained? Thanks.
    Last edited by dog.bite; 01-06-11, 04:54 AM.

Originally posted by dog.bite View Post
    I've searched without real success. I'm curious about a post cycle diet to avoid losing too much of what was gained during a cycle. What works? Also, with the loss of weight and strength...what training regime should be taken on to assist with keeping the weight you've gained? Thanks.
    I think the whole idea of eating tons of cals and getting fat after a cycle in an effort to keep the muscle gained on cycle is a flawed one.

People put on fat, test levels drop, you look like shit and have less motivation to train.

I say do what you were doing on cycle. Never get to the point where you loose your abs. 10-12% bodyfat after cycle is perfect.

Comment

I'll keep on track with exactly what I was doing during my cycle, thanks B!

Comment

Working...
      X