X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARE YOU READY FOR GEAR?

ARE YOU READY FOR GEAR?

Lets find out..

Soo many people, in the history of my career, have come about thinking that gear was the quick, easy, and magical way out of all their problems..

So in response to this, iv made a little check list here.. if you fall under any of these catagories, put down the needle, vial, orals, or anything that pertains to gear and take a step back.. YOUR NOT READY!!

1. You have no idea what your doing with steroids or any compounds that relate to it. In other words, you dont know the dosage amount, possible side effects, and proper characteristics of each compound

2. You havn't reached your natty potential because simply put you havn't been training for a couple of years.. be warned, if you jump on gear and get big your tendons will not keep up with you and the chances of tearing them increase three fold, your connective tissue is not gonna grow like your muscles on cycle..

3. Your diet has sucked or currently sucks because you dont know how to eat to grow and you are lifting without the proper nutrition. If you dont know what macronutrients, BMR/TDEE, and the many macro splits that come with it are, your not ready(we have a wonderful diet section in this forum and recommend you get your diet checked to see where you stand)

4. Your under the age of 24-25 years old. A person of this age usually has alotta of natty test running through their system and is wasting that away by adding synthetic test. Take the time to reach your natural limit.. this is very very important

5. You have no idea of the essential that come with lifting because you weren't taught correctly or you just began

6. You dont understand what rest means because your in the gym 6 days a week pumping away.. this will burn out your CSN (central nervous system) and you will stun growth and raise the risk of injury

7. You dont know what a PCT is

I cant tell you guys how many 6'1 150lb guys (or those of the sort with unproportionate stats) have asked me for cycle advice when they should be asking me for proper diet & training advie... If your not disciplined to eat and workout correctly then your not discipled to do gear..

If you dont listen to the advice above, the consiquences could be dier.. gyno, bloat, permanent damage to your HPTA (which means low natty test for the rest of your life btw)
    Last edited by Bouncer; 04-27-11, 10:53 AM.

Good advice if a little aggressive, an eager 19 year old will just switch off reading that

Comment

Great advice, should be a sticky.

Comment

I don't agree with waiting for till you reach your natty limit. If your in your 20s and train hard and can answer the other questions go for it. you can waste years waiting for the magical natty limit. How do you know for sure? I could always grow a little every year AAS or not.I wish I started earlier. I also read an MD article I read said Test works better at younger ages.

Comment

According to that article I'm not ready for gear even though I started my cycle today. :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
            According to that article I'm not ready for gear even though I started my cycle today. :thumup:
            are we finally going to see the old beast come back?

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
              are we finally going to see the old beast come back?
              Well maybe about 85% :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                Well maybe about 85% :D
                what a pussy, can't even do a full comeback.

Comment

I'm not sure I achieved my natural limits, oh whoops I started when I was 13

Comment

bouncer

how did then people like arnold and steve michalik start gear in their early 20's with lets admit awesome results.

is it fair to say that one needs to wait until they are late 20's early 30's to start gear?

Comment

I started early myself. It's one of those things where there are guidelines but who follows them? Lol

Comment

I started a cycle at 20 yrs old. It was a 5 week cycle of 2 ml of tri tren 150 every other day. 2 ml of test P-100 twice a week. And just some standard protein and vitamins. Im 5'6 177 and trying to get back up to about 190. Any suggestions to get back up there without the gear, i started lifting at 19.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Is this dood serious^^^^^^??!!

AMEN! Like an epedemic of the toothpick people who think if they werent growing in the first place without gear that the gear is the missing peice of the puzzle.
                          Most eat 2-3 times a day of what ever...they couldnt tell you what they eat on a regular basis, but they have a 12 wk cycle all figured out lol!

Comment

Originally posted by jackedg33k View Post
                            I started a cycle at 20 yrs old. It was a 5 week cycle of 2 ml of tri tren 150 every other day. 2 ml of test P-100 twice a week. And just some standard protein and vitamins. Im 5'6 177 and trying to get back up to about 190. Any suggestions to get back up there without the gear, i started lifting at 19.
                            Get off the gear. Eat about 200 calories more than your daily maintenance level. Add 45-60 min of LISS cardio in the morning. Lift hard and keep your protein high (1.5x bodyweight in lbs). Ditch sugars and simple carbs. Don't overdo fruits. Keep veggies high. Don't eat crap, i.e. fast food. Adjust calories every 6 weeks or so based on progress (weight, fat, etc.).

Comment

Working...
                            X