Test enanthate, tren enanthate, masteron, anavar cycle help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test enanthate, tren enanthate, masteron, anavar cycle help

Hey Guys I am thinking of running a test enanthate, tren enanthate, masteron or Primo, and anavar or winny cycle. The test enanthate and tren enanthate i was thinking of getting was a mixture of the both at 200mg of test and 150mg of tren per ml (TNT) i was thinking of running the dosages at

Test Enanthate 600mg/week
    Tren Enanthate 450mg/week
    Masteron 450mg/week or Primo 450/week
    Anavar 40mg/day

Basically I am wondering are the dosages correct? would you recommend primo or masteron? if i choose masteron would e3d be enough for injections? I know propionate injections would be best at eod injections but i was planning on injecting the tnt e3d but my main concern is will primo or masteron be the better choice in this cycle.

Mastron is a better choice it will go well with what you are doing. as far as doses I dont know to me 450mgs tren is way to much but others can take it. Have you used tren before?

Comment

i have used tren acetate at 100mg eod and found good results but my last cycle i ran it at 50 mg/day and i found that a lot better. the problem with the high dosage of tren enanthate is that the tren enanthate is pre mixed with test enanthate in the same vial the substance is called tnt. the dosage for 1 ml is 200mg of test and 150mg tren. and as far as the masteron goes will it still have maximal affects if its injected e3d? i know that the active life is 2-3 days so if it is at the end of the 3rd day then wouldnt the blood levels be dropped down by the 3rd day? this is one of the major reasons for me making this post. if the levels are too low at the 3rd day would it be better to go with the primo?

Comment

Originally posted by boot0314 View Post
        i have used tren acetate at 100mg eod and found good results but my last cycle i ran it at 50 mg/day and i found that a lot better. the problem with the high dosage of tren enanthate is that the tren enanthate is pre mixed with test enanthate in the same vial the substance is called tnt. the dosage for 1 ml is 200mg of test and 150mg tren. and as far as the masteron goes will it still have maximal affects if its injected e3d? i know that the active life is 2-3 days so if it is at the end of the 3rd day then wouldnt the blood levels be dropped down by the 3rd day? this is one of the major reasons for me making this post. if the levels are too low at the 3rd day would it be better to go with the primo?
        i'd take it eod, keep levels more consistent

Comment

how many cycles have your run? thats one hell of a stack

Comment

I have ran...

dbol only
            dbol, test E
            dbol, test E, deca
            test cyp, test prop, tren acetate
            test prop, tren acetate, anavar

and thats what i was thinking buff so where i am running the rest of my cycle on e3d injections would it be better to just use the primo? or would it be better to divide the dosages down use the masteron and inject eod? is the masteron really that much better than primo?

Comment

Originally posted by boot0314 View Post
              I have ran...

dbol only
              dbol, test E
              dbol, test E, deca
              test cyp, test prop, tren acetate
              test prop, tren acetate, anavar

and thats what i was thinking buff so where i am running the rest of my cycle on e3d injections would it be better to just use the primo? or would it be better to divide the dosages down use the masteron and inject eod? is the masteron really that much better than primo?
              Yes mastron is that much better you will get a slight anti E and nice hard gains with that cycle and mastron. Id also get just plain test E and cut that stuff you have to much tren IMO. but you have run it that high so you realy know best.

Comment

well it was ran at 400mg/week for 6 weeks with basically no sides do you think that the extra 50mg would make a difference on the sides?

Comment

why not take the test/tren every sun/wed (or something similar) to decrease the amount of shots you're taking. if you take mastron eod and the test/tren e3d, you're going to be injecting a lot. with the tren at 450 you know your body, but IMO i don't think 50mg extra will make that much of a difference in sides or gains

Comment

its a good cycle. just make sure you have stuff on hand to prevent gyno. i would get gyno on that cycle.

Comment

Yes bouncer I always have Nolvadex on hand when doing a cycle. now here is what i have come up with for this cycle.

Weeks 1-12 600mg test enanthate
                      weeks 1-12 40mg anavar
                      weeks 1-8 400mg tren enanthate
                      weeks 1-10 500mg Masteron

I never used masteron before so is this too long or too short to run it? does anybody have any recommendations about masteron and its use?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        its a good cycle. just make sure you have stuff on hand to prevent gyno. i would get gyno on that cycle.
                        Im getting gyno just looking at that cycle

Comment

Working...
                        X