How is the Articel to be understood?

What you have to do exactly ?

Thanks
      You need to put some effort into reading what gets posted

Comment

I see it now :thankyou:

-250ml tesosteron every week

Question to inject :

do you divide the dose or inject the 250 ml at a time?
        I know I have no idea, but want the advice of pros.

Thanks

Comment

250ml per week is very low dose. dont split that low of a dose. take it all at once. i would suggest at the very minimum 250mgs every 5 days instead.

Comment

Bouncer thanks.

I will start in 1 months, and will take it for 8 weeks.

I will write a report, how it works and so on.

Question: must i have fear of gyno, and need i post cycle therapy?

Thanks

Comment

doubtful gyno will be an issue at such low dose.

post cycle threapy is always a good idea but with such a low dose i really believe this cycle is not worth it. i suggest you get more.

Comment

Aha , sounds good.

Bouncer i will try it. And the second cycle will be higher.

Will be a gold experienc.

I will search the best quality about Testosteron.

I Wish you a gold Start in New yeahr.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  doubtful gyno will be an issue at such low dose.

post cycle threapy is always a good idea but with such a low dose i really believe this cycle is not worth it. i suggest you get more.

I get signs of gyno if no anti e's are taken at 300mg e5d. So there is a chance you could get gyno from that does.

Why are you only running it for 8 weeks. At that low of a dose I would recommend 12 weeks minimum.

Comment

New user here. I am a middle age dude and have been plagued by injuries for years. Can a 200mg dose on a two week interval, as the op describes, for a period of time (?), help me get past injuries and build enough ligament strength to keep training (cardio and weight training)? Assume good diet and lots of sleep. I train with too much intensity and was hoping to just brute force my way through that.
                    Last edited by Midlife; 05-17-17, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Midlife View Post
                      New user here. I am a middle age dude and have been plagued by injuries for years. Can a 200mg dose on a two week interval (as the op describes) for a period of time (?) help me get past injuries and build enough ligament strength to keep training (cardio and weight training)? Assume good diet and lots of sleep. I train with too much intensity and was hoping to just brute force my way through that.
                      I don't think a low dose cycle would hurt by any means but if it is injures you are trying to take care of you are better off with something like the peptide tb-500 or if you can afford it GH. Also give the injuries time to heal by training around them not through them.

Comment

No doubt this does work. I ran 200 ml every 5 days with a good diet weights 5 day a week for an hour a session plus core and cardio training. In 70 days I have totally changed how I look and feel. It was my first run with aas.A low dose cycle is a great way to start.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                          No doubt this does work. I ran 200 ml every 5 days with a good diet weights 5 day a week for an hour a session plus core and cardio training. In 70 days I have totally changed how I look and feel. It was my first run with aas.A low dose cycle is a great way to start.
                          now your addicted.

Comment

Working...
                          X