PCT HELP PLEASE IN ABIT OF TROUBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT HELP PLEASE IN ABIT OF TROUBLE

hi there people i have got myself into abit of trouble and now im not sure what to do

anyway. 15 weeks ago i started a test e cycle for 12 weeks 2ml a week 3 weeks ago i fnished my course but bieng stupid and not thinking nothing of it i waited till the last min to get my pct when i came to order it the guy from the gym couldent get any i tryed to get it from other people but still couldent they say the reason they cant get any is because on the london olympics 2012 (as im in the uk) im not sure wether to just ride it out? i heard eating red meat will help? or go back on a low dose untill he can get some in 3 to 4 weeks time? can somebody point in in the right direction please thasnks. andy p.s its my first course and im 25

lol @ redmeat, that wont do a thing bro.

you can but nolv here. not sure what the shipping time is though. Tamoxifen 50mL 20mg/mL

make sure you learn from this bro, never start until you have everything in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

you can but nolv here. not sure what the shipping time is though. Tamoxifen 50mL 20mg/mL

make sure you learn from this bro, never start until you have everything in hand.
      ah dident think it was true and dont worry next time ill have it before i start and thanks man :thumup:

Comment

and also would it be ok just to do nova on its own will that do the job or will i need something else like clomid also?

Comment

Originally posted by andysmart

and also would it be ok just to do nova on its own will that do the job or will i need something else like clomid also?
          Nolv at 20mg per day for a month is perfect.

Comment

Nolv at 20mg per day for a month is perfect.
            thanks alot for your help just one more thing to ask :) is clomid really necessary a few people on diffrent fourms say take clomid and nolva will i recorer 100 percent if i dont do clomid? thankss

Comment

Originally posted by andysmart
              thanks alot for your help just one more thing to ask :) is clomid really necessary a few people on diffrent fourms say take clomid and nolva will i recorer 100 percent if i dont do clomid? thankss
              Clomid is not necessary. Very similar to nolv only it has side effects and is not as effective as nolv

Comment

Working...
              X