Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DECA-DURABOLIN Weakens Tendons and Collagen - Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much GH are do u guys use??

Comment

Originally posted by cedubb02 View Post
      How much GH are do u guys use??
      I am running 4iu per day.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        thats why i posted it. pretty sure all of us consider deca to be good for joints and tendons etc..
        YEAH!I do!

shit doc gave it to me (my first aas use) after car accident to help heal me *back/spinal issues*, it DID seem to help though and i put on some mass.

interesting stuff. i feel like something is missing though, maybe i don't want to believe it... unno

good post though!

Comment

Just don't tell me IGF1/hgh is not good for tendons.... or ill have to kill!! lol

Comment

what about SARMS on tendons? wonder how that will play out then.

Comment

Originally posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
              Just don't tell me IGF1/hgh is not good for tendons.... or ill have to kill!! lol
              pretty sure gh is good all around for ligaments, tendons, and joints. though i am having an issue with my thumb locking from gh. lol

Comment

So these researchers exercised the rats with forced explosive plyometric weighted water jumps where the rats thought they were going to die... and the end result was weakening of the connective tissue used...

WELL< WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY THINK THE OUTCOME OUT BE? Deca isnt a fucking miracle drug

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X