PCT when on TRT after a cycle of Tren Ace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT when on TRT after a cycle of Tren Ace

My fellow muscle headed Brothers, I have been a silent participant for some time now and have read many of the postings of the vets on here. I have a question and hope you guys can help with the answer without beating up on me too much. But I have thick skin so, bring it. I am beginning a 10 week cycle of Tren Ace and Test Cyp. When I come off I will continue with the test Cyp at prescribed dosage, 200mg weekly. Is there any need for PCT such as Nolvadex. I have it and was planning on use if gyno became an issue but some ol'school buddies said as long as I am on TRT there is no need for PCT. What do you think?? my plan is below.
    Wk 1
    Tren Ace 50mg eod
    Test Cyp 200mg once a week
    Wk 2
    Tren Ace 100mg eod
    Test Cyp 250 once a week
    Wk 3 - 9
    Tren Ace 150mg eod possible more if side arent too bad
    Test Cyp 250 once a week
    Wk 10
    Tren Ace 75mg eod
    Test Cyp 200 mg once a week
    Nolva at the first sign of Gyno
    Not sure about PCT?????

No need, no point if your reverting to cypionate TRT

Comment

Originally posted by pierced View Post
      My fellow muscle headed Brothers, I have been a silent participant for some time now and have read many of the postings of the vets on here. I have a question and hope you guys can help with the answer without beating up on me too much. But I have thick skin so, bring it. I am beginning a 10 week cycle of Tren Ace and Test Cyp. When I come off I will continue with the test Cyp at prescribed dosage, 200mg weekly. Is there any need for PCT such as Nolvadex. I have it and was planning on use if gyno became an issue but some ol'school buddies said as long as I am on TRT there is no need for PCT. What do you think?? my plan is below.
      Wk 1
      Tren Ace 50mg eod
      Wk 2
      Tren Ace 100mg eod
      Test Cyp 250 once a week
      Wk 3 - 9
      Test Cyp 250 once a week
      Wk 10
      Tren Ace 75mg eod
      Not sure about PCT?????
      No need to taper the tren and IMO, 50mgs EOD to start is a waste. Although I will say this about tren. Some people are very sensitive to it since it's so strong. However I would start 100mgs EOD or 75mgs EOD...50mgs EOD IMO is just a waste and don't taper. Just find the right dose(and I still think 75-100mgs EOD is perfect)and keep it that way through the entire cycle.

The test looks good on and off and great you'll be on it to cruise I guess. What you need to consider is tren can cause prolactin and or progesterone problems; do a search on here. You'll never know until you try it. The nolvadex is great to keep on hand and bouncer can give you some good points on it; he's got a good eye on it.

To be safe, just do 75mgs EOD of the tren ace and if you respond well, go with 100mgs EOD and no more. But if you get sides from 75mgs EOD, then either drop to 50mgs EOD(which IMO 25mgs less isn't much for major sides, good or bad)or just drop it for good.

Comment

Originally posted by pierced View Post
        Wk 1
        Tren Ace 50mg eod
        Wk 2
        Tren Ace 100mg eod
        Test Cyp 250 once a week
        Wk 3 - 9
        Test Cyp 250 once a week
        Wk 10
        Tren Ace 75mg eod
        Not sure about PCT?????
        Just to be clear, you plan on staying on HRT for good correct? You are not saving up all the cyp to just run a cycle right?

If you are staying on for good there is no need for PCT because there will be no shutdown.

The problem with the gyno question is that test and tren can give you 2 different form of gyno. Nolvadex DOES NOT work for tren type gyno. Personally, i can not run tren at any dose as i get gyno from it. nolvadex will only work for gyno from test.

Comment

I agree with Rado no need to taper your dose and I would start at 75 EOD.
          if you are on HRT then you will not need a PCT.

Comment

Thanks all, yes I plan on hrt for life. I jumped the tren up to 100 mg for the last 3 doses, eod. Feelin great. One of the ol' school guys at the gym keeps tellin me to go up to either 300 mg eod or 150 ed. I think he's fuckin crazy but I'll ask you guys? He's fucked in the head right? Two questions anyone ever took any milk thystle for healthy liver enzimes and second, Bouncer what's best for tren related gyno?

Comment

Caber is the best for tren sides. In 2 doses your gyno sides will disappear. I also use letro. Its my favorite AI bc it can reverse gyno completely

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ken042480 View Post
                Caber is the best for tren sides. In 2 doses your gyno sides will disappear. I also use letro. Its my favorite AI bc it can reverse gyno completely

But letro should only be used for that purpose, to remove gyno, everyday use will make you sickly.

Comment

Yea i only use letro when i feel gyno sides coming on and the great thing is they came in 2.5mg tabs. You only need .75mg to 1mg to take when gyno sides start to appear.

Comment

Working...
                  X