Tren cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren cycle

Most cycles I have read about say eod pinns of tren. I am up to 3 ml eod and sides not too bad at this point. Thinking about going ed with the pinns at 3 ml. Dosage is near 100mg/ml. Anyone have a good reason for not giving it a shot?? Still 250mg cyp one a week. making great gains in strength and size. If my diet was better I'm certain I'd be dropping bf% but most likely holding where I am at. Really just trying to put on mass at this point. Get big quick. So lets hear it brothers. 300mg ed of tren ace... also been trying alternate pinn sites. Wow!!! traps, pecks, PAINFULLLL. gonna try delts next...

Originally posted by pierced View Post
    Most cycles I have read about say eod pinns of tren. I am up to 3 ml eod and sides not too bad at this point. Thinking about going ed with the pinns at 3 ml. Dosage is near 100mg/ml. Anyone have a good reason for not giving it a shot?? Still 250mg cyp one a week. making great gains in strength and size. If my diet was better I'm certain I'd be dropping bf% but most likely holding where I am at. Really just trying to put on mass at this point. Get big quick. So lets hear it brothers. 300mg ed of tren ace... also been trying alternate pinn sites. Wow!!! traps, pecks, PAINFULLLL. gonna try delts next...
    you are nutz plainand simple 2100mgs of tren per week not even if you were pro bodybuilder
    try 500 or real tren on a proper diet and it will work like no other. my guess is you have bunk shit or your wasting 90% of it.
    better yet bump the test to 750 leave the tren alone and you will blow up on proper diet.

what are your stats cycle history and age?

Comment

Surprised your pinning traps and chest before delts.
      Glutes and delts should be your main focus when your starting out

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        you are nutz plainand simple 2100mgs of tren per week not even if you were pro bodybuilder
        try 500 or real tren on a proper diet and it will work like no other. my guess is you have bunk shit or your wasting 90% of it.
        better yet bump the test to 750 leave the tren alone and you will blow up on proper diet.

what are your stats cycle history and age?
        What he said

Comment

agree with rocket. thats a stupid dose that will do nothing more then give you sides over a normal dose.

i cant imagine anyone even being able to tolerate a dose like that unless your tren is fake or way under dosed.

Comment

I'm 5'8" 275 bf% is near 26%. 39 years old. I think the tren is weak but should have been close to 100mg/ml. I fully expected sides to be worse but so far not bad. A little night sweats and insomnia. Aggression hasn't been too bad but its there. I'm pretty mellow anyway so I figured I'm just one of those that can tolerate the sides. My brother and I are converting ourselves so its very likely that the shit is weak. I'm buying he is converting...
            Pinning 3ml eod what should one expect for sides??? What about pain at injection site on a quad pinn? Should there be a lot of pain if the shit is good? Not experiencing much pain at pinn site. Man fuck I think this shit is weak... at least mine is. Wonder how my brothers is???

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              Surprised your pinning traps and chest before delts.
              Glutes and delts should be your main focus when your starting out
              There's "No main focus" to anything. Most people just start off with glutes and delts. But the fact that he's doing other areas, nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Rocket what do you mean by wasting 90% of it. If I pinn 3ml eod am I pissing it out?? Like it's too much for my system to absorb?? Sorry for being such a newbie but hell isn't this what the forum is about... I have run 2 test prop cycles prior to this tren cycle and have done a lot of research but there are so many "opinions" out there that I am starting to question what I am doing. I'm in week four of an eight week planned cycle of tren. I think next I'm going for the prop again.

Comment

I'm 5'8" 275 bf% is near 26%. 39 years old. I think the tren is weak but should have been close to 100mg/ml. I fully expected sides to be worse but so far not bad. A little night sweats and insomnia. Aggression hasn't been too bad but its there. I'm pretty mellow anyway so I figured I'm just one of those that can tolerate the sides. My brother and I are converting ourselves so its very likely that the shit is weak. I'm buying he is converting...
                  Pinning 3ml eod what should one expect for sides??? What about pain at injection site on a quad pinn? Should there be a lot of pain if the shit is good? Not experiencing much pain at pinn site. Man fuck I think this shit is weak... at least mine is. Wonder how my brothers is???
                  your sides should be insane at that dose. CRAZY sweating, super agressive, insane sex drive, just a fucked up black cloud over your head. bro i had sides that strong at 100mgs per week. yes you read that dose right. something is very wrong with your tren. aside from that you really should diet down a bit. no offence but almost 30% bf really is far to fat.

Rocket what do you mean by wasting 90% of it. If I pinn 3ml eod am I pissing it out?? Like it's too much for my system to absorb?? Sorry for being such a newbie but hell isn't this what the forum is about... I have run 2 test prop cycles prior to this tren cycle and have done a lot of research but there are so many "opinions" out there that I am starting to question what I am doing. I'm in week four of an eight week planned cycle of tren. I think next I'm going for the prop again.
                  just the massive amount of the drug you are wasting. bro normal dose is 200-400mgs per week. i dont understand how you dont realie how insane your dose is.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    your sides should be insane at that dose. CRAZY sweating, super agressive, insane sex drive, just a fucked up black cloud over your head. bro i had sides that strong at 100mgs per week. yes you read that dose right. something is very wrong with your tren. aside from that you really should diet down a bit. no offence but almost 30% bf really is far to fat.

just the massive amount of the drug you are wasting. bro normal dose is 200-400mgs per week. i dont understand how you dont realie how insane your dose is.
                    Everyone reacts differently to drugs bro. Yea I do agree that's a high dose that I wouldn't even do myself being an expert with tren. Maybe it's not dosed right???? But I also agree that the BF% is way to high to start any sort of AS.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                      Everyone reacts differently to drugs bro.
                      i hear ya but that dose is fucken whack. absolutly the highest dose i have ever seen in all my years on the forums.

Comment

yes your body could never use all that shit. your liver and kidney would blow up and I cant even think your progestrone levels.
                        stop taking it asap get some real steroids and be happy. nothing needs to be over 1000mgs ever unless you are doing something us normal gym bodybuilders dont need anything more.
                        by saying 1000mgs I sure wouldnt run tren at 1000 either I am just throwing a general number that 1000 is max

Comment

Thanks all. Sounds like my tren is weak as hell and that blows cause I bought the kits and product. I didn't buy some shit off the street, so I thought i'd have better quality. I knew tren packed some insane sides and been increasing slowly, waiting but nothing crazy yet. Gotta re-think the whole plan now. I'm in week 4 definitly making good gains and strength is getting better everyday. I've been taking it easy on weight and focus more on reps. Hell I don't wanna blow a shoulder or something. But strong as hell. WTF live and learn... get fucking huge on the way. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                          X