Steroids and Summer: Timing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroids and Summer: Timing Question

So I have a few cycles under my belt, ive been off for a few months and its just the right time to start my cycle again. I have normally been doing about 1 cycle per year.

I have a few options

Start cycle in Feb an 8 weeker (prop and anvar cycle)followed by a 16 weeker in june.

I am in toronto, so I look forward to the warmer days where I can go out in a t-shirt

Start 16 weeker in feb
    wait until nov/dec for next cycle

How would you guys do it? Ive always been following time off = time on plus pct.

Look what the cat dragged in. Lol.

Lately we are all just staying on year around. I don't think anyone here took any time off in last year or two lol.

Comment

time on = time off really gets you nowhere. 2 steps forward 2 steps back basically. mental and physical roller coaster. no need for it, stay on ang continue to get the benefits and feel good. mild injectables like test that is. Not talking about staying on orals or harsh injectables like tren.

Comment

This was to be my cycle. Would it make sense to do a short blast cycle 6 weeker of prop?

eek 1-12 Test E @ 750 p.w
        Week 1-4 Anavar @ 60 mg (ED)

Week 12-14 Prop @ 200 EOD

Clomid 50mg per days first two weeks. Then 25mg per day following two weeks.
        Nolva to 40mg first two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          time on = time off really gets you nowhere. 2 steps forward 2 steps back basically. mental and physical roller coaster. no need for it, stay on ang continue to get the benefits and feel good. mild injectables like test that is. Not talking about staying on orals or harsh injectables like tren.
          Debating about doing this, idk. I put on 20 lbs in 16 weeks. All ive been doin is 75 mg eod of test p for the past couple weeks and was about to start pct in a few days.... Have 9 bottles of test e and 5 more bottles of prop...you think my best bet is to just drop down to say 200 mg wk of test e? And for how long? Meaning when should i increase my dose up to 500/ wk again?

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            Debating about doing this, idk. I put on 20 lbs in 16 weeks. All ive been doin is 75 mg eod of test p for the past couple weeks and was about to start pct in a few days.... Have 9 bottles of test e and 5 more bottles of prop...you think my best bet is to just drop down to say 200 mg wk of test e? And for how long? Meaning when should i increase my dose up to 500/ wk again?
            200mgs per week is a bit low. I would do 250mgs E5D as a cruise then bump it to 500mgs E5D for a mild blast.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              200mgs per week is a bit low. I would do 250mgs E5D as a cruise then bump it to 500mgs E5D for a mild blast.
              Cool. How long for the cruise period?

Comment

Cool. How long for the cruise period?
                as long as you want. like the winter months when your covered up and then blast during the months where your less clothed. thats what i do. i eat a bit more in the winter so its easier to hold on to muscle. in the summer when i'm strict it gets harder and that's where the incresease test dose helps.

Comment

I think 200mg per week is a great week for cruising. No need for more.

Matt, you planning on having any kids in the near future?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    I think 200mg per week is a great week for cruising. No need for more.

Matt, you planning on having any kids in the near future?
                    Nope, already had myself fixed brother.lol

Comment

Nope, already had myself fixed brother.lol
                      :thumb:

Comment

I dont mean to thread jack, I started a thread and Matt answered alot of my questions, but was hoping to get some more opinions. For a first cycle of Test C for someone on TRT, would 250mg a week for 14 weeks followed by a cruise of 150mg a week be a good first start?

Comment

Working...
                        X