Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in for some advice...

Problem:

I've started the 16 weeks of depo and I'm having a lot of bloating. Probably worse than I've ever had. I had my testosterone checked and it was about 320. The doc said it was very low especially since I had already started the depo.

Here's the symptoms:
    Bloating. Especially on sides, butt, and chest.
    No sore/itchy nipples but they look bloated.
    Low sex drive. It's not completely gone. It's just not all there.

Question:

Should I increase the depo?
    Should I take Nolva now? (I only have enough for pct)

Comment

I would get either adex or aromasin from RUI for an ai, and run one of those to get rid of bloat. I like aromasin better, but costs a lot more. If you order now it will be in by middle of next week

Comment

What does your doctor say? He is the one prescribing it correct?

How many weeks have you been running the test? How long have you been off since the last time you ran test?

Comment

3 Weeks into new cycle. It's been 3 months since last cycle.

The doc didn't know what to think and just gave me Androgel to use when I "dip." He's not very good but he gives me plenty of testosterone.

I was thinking of trying RUI but I've read some mixed reviews. Guess I can try them out once for the Aromasin and see how it turns out.

How do you recommend I use it.

Comment

Are you on TRT or are you cycling? If you are on TRT why do you come off for 3 months? If you are cycling why are you only coming off for 3 months. I'm confused! lol

Comment

I get test from a doc that thinks I'm on TRT. He's done it for years. I normally save it up until I'm ready to cycle. I normally cycle once or twice a year. Last cycle I broke some ribs so I had to cut it short. I waited 3 months until I felt sure I could really push myself.

Once a year, the doc will have me get a blood test, for the record, which usually shows that I have normal T levels. This is usually perfect because it makes the doc think the TRT is working. This time I asked for the blood test because I was curious about my symptoms.

It's weird. During my workout today, I had good strength and I can tell I'm losing some of the bloat.

Any ideas?

Comment

I wouldn't worry about the bloat unless you're tarting to get itchy nips. Bloat can also come from diet. If you want to take an anti-e to help with the bloat get it from the board sponsor. I get all my anti-e pct chemicals from them. Always worked well.

Comment

Thanks. You're probably right about diet. Just in case, I think I'll also test out the board sponsor.

How would you recommend using the aromasin during cycle?

Also, what's your recommendation on how to use the sponsor's nolva? I'd like to get some for my next cycle to be sure I'm well stocked.

Comment

Balls just shrank and I lost my sex drive. This is the first time this has happened and I need advice on what to do.

Here's the details:
                    -65% into cycle
                    -Good gains
                    -No more bloating
                    -No moodiness
                    -No sex drive (1-2 weeks)

Comment

How many weeks are you into this cycle? Does it just consist of test? Are you running any anti-e's?

Comment

I'm about 6.5 weeks into it. I'm only running test. About two weeks ago, I doubled the test after my last blood work showed it was low. Now, I'm taking 200mg on Tues and Friday. It helped everything except the sex drive.

I was planning to use the Nolva for pct. Other than that, I haven't done anything. I wanted to get some advice before I made a decision.

Will Aromasin help?

Comment

Not sure brother. If I'm on 200mg of test I have a hard on all day long. lol Never heard of that before. Have you had this happen in the past?

Comment

Never happened before. Normally I turn into a horny 15 y/o. I guess I'll get another blood test and see what's going on.

Comment

Working...
                            X