Cheque Drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I'm gonna chip in here.

Everyones jumping on bouncers bandwagon, TKD with a silly comment to start with. Juat because its not such new topic, FIST has tried to post something informative. How about a lil respect.

Stop it!

Leave the guy alone, if you have nothing positive to say, don't comment.

FIST this is your bro talking, your over reacting to childish crap and it just perpetuates the problem. Your an older guy w more life experiences than most o here. Ypu showed you can give as good as you take but don't make smack talk your signature. Your getting trolled into it, step up-step off.

Juat bide your time a lil I think ypur an asset, some of these mosquitos that rarely poat other than to snipe will fall away because without drama, these queens have no Iinterest or intentions to contribute

There is a backbone crew to this forum, I could see you fitting in but just be cool and ypur true self will percolate through.

There's no rush

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

Everyones jumping on bouncers bandwagon, TKD with a silly comment to start with. Juat because its not such new topic, FIST has tried to post something informative. How about a lil respect.

Stop it!

FIST this is your bro talking, your over reacting to childish crap and it just perpetuates the problem. Your an older guy w more life experiences than most o here. Ypu showed you can give as good as you take but don't make smack talk your signature. Your getting trolled into it, step up-step off.

Juat bide your time a lil I think ypur an asset, some of these mosquitos that rarely poat other than to snipe will fall away because without drama, these queens have no Iinterest or intentions to contribute

There is a backbone crew to this forum, I could see you fitting in but just be cool and ypur true self will percolate through.

There's no rush
      Well said.

TKD, I can't back you on this one bro. You were searching for trouble in this thread. This however does not mean I'm backing fist who acted like an absolute retard in response.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        Well said.

TKD, I can't back you on this one bro. You were searching for trouble in this thread. This however does not mean I'm backing fist who acted like an absolute retard in response.
        I can see how it looks like that. It seems to be gone now, but he was posting about cheque drops being a great pump and is the definition of roid rage. Then about it being huge in MMA. Recommending them to somone. With that he also linked the mention of cheque drops to this thread.

I know it's not my place to look out for others in this regard, but it just felt wrong that he would give someone advice, then link it to his cut and paste thread instead of just giving real advice or suggesting he read the plethora of information about it already here.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post

I can see how it looks like that. It seems to be gone now, but he was posting about cheque drops being a great pump and is the definition of roid rage. Then about it being huge in MMA. Recommending them to somone. With that he also linked the mention of cheque drops to this thread.

I know it's not my place to look out for others in this regard, but it just felt wrong that he would give someone advice, then link it to his cut and paste thread instead of just giving real advice or suggesting he read the plethora of information about it already here.
          Makes sense bro. I wish you had taken the time to point that out like you just did rather than the response you initially gave. It came across like you were just looking to start something.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Makes sense bro. I wish you had taken the time to point that out like you just did rather than the response you initially gave. It came across like you were just looking to start something.
            I see that now. Sorry about causing that confusion.

Comment

Ok guys I apologize if I got out of hand with my language but im used to the frank talk in my world.Marines can sometimes forget that others don't have a hard shell like we do.I was just responding to a hijack of this thread with b/s for no reason.

Whether or not CD's have been discussed on the board has no relevance to why I was posting this.I posted this in response to anothers members thread (which I was 1 of 3 only to reply to it) asking about AAS and MMA.I replied with what I know from being in this game for all my life.

I NEVER advised anyone to utilize Cheque drops.TKD of course was implying whatever he wanted into the meaning of this post for the sake of causing drama as you've all stated.I thank you all for that.Whether you agree with cheque drops or nor is irrelevant! It IS a big part of MMA fighters lives,as well as many powerlfiters.Me saying that isnt endorsing its use,only stating the facts of what is!! Ive known so many guys,in MMA and powerlifting that take this before a fight or a plting meet and they get pumped like theres no tomorrow.How many of you have ever been to a powerlfting meet where the guys have others smacking them in the face and screaming to high heaven??? Many times these guys are jacked on CD's! Not always,but trust me,many are.

Thats the reality of it from my REAL WORLD EXPERIENCES.Like it or not,tuff.It is what it is.Doesnt mean I agree or disagree with it.

I do apologize for getting into it.I really wasnt mad at all but was laughing my ass off at this kid.Think about it,he actually said he went and smelled his chic and she didnt smell like Olive Oil,you have to admit,thats friggin hilarious!!! He actually went and smelled her to prove that I wasnt banging her????LMFAO.

I apologize to TKD as well if I offended you son.You bite me and im gonna bite back only harder.Thats just who I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

Stop it!

There's no rush

Thanks for the kind words brother.Im sorry for participating in the drama.I really was just having fun and didnt mean any harm other than return fire.To be honest,from TKD's replies,I didnt even think he was getting hurt or pissed over it.He smelled her???? LMFAO.

I really am sorry.I do want to be part of your family here and get to know everyone better and them me.Im really a big softie at heart as many will find out.

You'll cool brotha.Thanks again for bringing me back down to reality.Too old for the games but even I can get outta hand sometimes.Much respect and honor to ya brotha.

Comment

^ thats the spirit. Your good to go as far as I'm concerned

Comment

Working...
                  X