Bromocriptine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bromocriptine

Any here have any experience with this stuff? I heard it can make you feel like shit. I hate feeling nauseous more than anything! So I'm curious to hear some first hand experiences.

I'm also interested in hearing about its ability to help with restless leg syndrome.

i never used it but I do know that GH should help with that. give it a few more weeks. not sure how it works but GH definitely helps with overstimulated nerves and fibromyalgia.

I know that doesn't tell you shit about bromo, sorry.

Comment

DEATH!

Comment

Originally posted by MedLabGear View Post
        DEATH!
        Damn!! Seriously??? LOLLOL

I think I'll go ahead and leave it alone! Just bought a bunch of it too.... Oh well!

Comment

Its the worst option as far as Dopamine Agonists go IMO. Worst side effect profile and less effective than caber or prami.
          If you can tolerate it prami is , IMO, the best option followed by caber.
          Prami needs to be taken properly. Low dose, titrated up slowly. Taken at night, before bed, with food in stomach.Start dose at .25mg for 7-10 days, then upped to .5mg. Thats usually the proper dose for me but you can go up to 1mg/day. If you do you continue to up the dose in the same manner, .25mg increments for 7-10 days, then increase.
          I mention this because prami has a nasty (and imo over-inflated)rap for sides. I feel that if it is administered properly these sides can be avoided in some cases. Now certainly some just cannot tolerate prami (they respond worse to bromo btw) BUT most dont take it properly and titrate dose yup slowly, leading to these unpleasant sides.I am a prami fan, but I respond very well to it from jump.
          Also of note Prami is prescribed for RLS as well

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
            Its the worst option as far as Dopamine Agonists go IMO. Worst side effect profile and less effective than caber or prami.
            If you can tolerate it prami is , IMO, the best option followed by caber.
            Prami needs to be taken properly. Low dose, titrated up slowly. Taken at night, before bed, with food in stomach.Start dose at .25mg for 7-10 days, then upped to .5mg. Thats usually the proper dose for me but you can go up to 1mg/day. If you do you continue to up the dose in the same manner, .25mg increments for 7-10 days, then increase.
            I mention this because prami has a nasty (and imo over-inflated)rap for sides. I feel that if it is administered properly these sides can be avoided in some cases. Now certainly some just cannot tolerate prami (they respond worse to bromo btw) BUT most dont take it properly and titrate dose yup slowly, leading to these unpleasant sides.I am a prami fan, but I respond very well to it from jump.
            Also of note Prami is prescribed for RLS as well
            Thanks bro! I'll go with Prami! I've used caber many times and it was always good for me. I was placing an international order and saw the bromo on his list so I figured I'd order some since you don't see it on many domestic lists. I ordered it without really researching it.

Comment

Working...
            X