X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren Increases Alzheimer's Risk - 2015 Study

Anabolic Steroid Trenbolone Increases Alzheimer's Risk - 2015 Study

Alzheimer's For Steroids Users

Like your muscles, your brain is made up of cells. You might think brain cells are less useful than muscle cells – after all you can't flex them or use them to lift weights. But don't forget, it's thanks to your brain cells that you know how much protein there is in a quarter pound of beef and you can remember how many sets you've already done during a workout - and how many more you still have to do. That's pretty useful, isn't it?

Your brain cells are able to retain information and process it because they are continuously making new connections with each other. And the protein amyloid precursor protein [APP] plays an important role in this process. To be precise: APP is a type 1 trans-membrane protein.

Enzymes cut APP up into pieces, and if this process goes as it should your brain cells are doing what they're supposed to. But if the enzymes start to mess up – because of faulty genes or dangerous environmental factors – toxic pieces of protein are formed. The most risky of these is amyloid-beta-42, which accumulates in the brain, forming plaques and ultimately killing brain cells. The brains of people who have died of Alzheimer's contain large amounts of amyloid-beta-42, so most neurologists think that amyloid-beta-42 is the cause of Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia.

Study

Testosterone and its metabolites estradiol and DHT offer protection against Alzheimer's. That's why Ma and Lui wondered what effect trenbolone has on the formation of amyloid-beta-42. They gave mice 5 injections of trenbolone over a 48-hour period. The human equivalent of the doses the researchers used would be about 0.85 mg per kg bodyweight.

Results

The amyloid-beta-42 accumulated in the brains of the male rats during tren use. The exact opposite effect of testosterone.

The Chinese also did experiments with brain cells that they exposed for 48 hours to 100 nanomol trenbolone [TB]. The addition of anti-androgens such as flutamine [Flu] reduced the amyloid-beta-42 accumulation. So brain damage caused by trenbolone is due to its androgenic effects.

A combination of trenbolone and DHT boosts the accumulation of amyloid-beta-42.

Conclusion

"Since damages of neurons may occur much earlier than the clinical symptoms of neurodegenerative disorders, exposure to trenbolone should be regarded as a high risk environmental factor in Alzheimer's disease onset", the researchers write. They argue in favor of more research.

References:

Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2015 Jan 1;282(1):68-76.

Trenbolone users who smoke more likely to get cancer 21.08.2012

Posted before ' dangerous stuff

Comment

I seem to forget whether or not I've used tren before :retard:

Comment

I can feel my brain tingling when I take tren...lol I have officially retired tren from my list of compounds I will use.

Comment

I found it interesting that it also says testosterone actually protect against Alzheimer's.

Comment

Well this just scared the shit out of me. After this next cycle, I'm done with tren. I already bought it though lol

Comment

maybe if you take it with a ton of test it can counter the tren Alzheimer effect. :D

Comment

Tren is one hell of a drug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  I found it interesting that it also says testosterone actually protect against Alzheimer's.
                  Boom...see? Problem solved. Take test and tren, cancel each other out:P

I will always take tren and will do so this year ,again.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

I will always take tren and will do so this year ,again.

So this explains it all. :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                    X