Clear All

• AAS Cycle That Killed Bodybuilder Andreas Munzer

AAS Cycle That Killed Bodybuilder Andreas Munzer

Weeks 1-10

ephedrine
    aspirin
    clenbuterol
    valium
    captagon-- scheduled 1 drug in the US, meaning no legitimate medical use-- it is an amphetamine-type stimulant--
    cytomel

Weeks 1-5

500mg daily of test enanthate
    152mg daily of parabolan
    150mg daily of dianabol
    150mg daily of halotestin
    20 IU daily of HGH
    20 IU daily of Insulin

Weeks 6-8

300mg daily of masteron
    152mg daily of parabolan
    250mg daily of winstrol tabs
    150mg daily of halotestin
    50mg daily of winstrol inj
    24 IU daily of HGH

Weeks 9-10

200mg daily of masteron
    100mg daily of winny inj
    200mg daily of halotestin
    400mg daily of winny tabs
    24 IU daily of HGH
    Insulin daily
    IGF-1 daily

Days 1-3 leading up to show
    aldactone, lasix

After months of stomach pain, Münzer was admitted to hospital on the morning of March 12. By 7pm, doctors had decided to operate to stop bleeding from his stomach, but shortly afterwards his liver and then kidneys failed. His condition by this point was too severe for a blood transfusion—he died on the morning of March 14, aged 31.

The autopsy gave the cause of death as dystrophic multiple-organ-failure. Some of the specific autopsy findings:

1. An extremely muscular physique, with an almost complete absence of subcutaneous fat.

2. Affecting the liver were numerous table-tennis-ball-sized tumors; half the liver consisted simply of a crumbly mass, similar to polystyrene (Styrofoam).

3. Diminutive testes

4. Cardiac hypertrophy (Münzer's heart weighed 636g; a normal man's heart usually weighs 300–350g)

5. Münzer's electrolytes were also completely out of balance, and his potassium levels were extremely high. Traces of about twenty different drugs were found, along with acute toxicity (perhaps caused by a stimulant).
    Steroid Liver Support 120 Count

Fuck that. That sucks

Comment

100mg of winny injectable and 400 mg of winny tabs daily in weeks 9-10 that's 3500 mg of winny alone. No wonder his liver was styrofoam

That's 8 50 mg tabs a day...that's 56 tabs a week.....plus injectables

Comment

Was only 31. Thought he was older for some reason.

Comment

I don't believe that's all. I think there were other compounds in play

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            I don't believe that's all. I think there were other compounds in play
            i heard epo

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
              100mg of winny injectable and 400 mg of winny tabs daily in weeks 9-10 that's 3500 mg of winny alone. No wonder his liver was styrofoam

That's 8 50 mg tabs a day...that's 56 tabs a week.....plus injectables
              And 150mg dbol a day. I doubt any amount of liver support will put a dent on all those drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                i heard epo
                I think the asprin doses were probably very high, (ps - where I'd been taking higher dose asprin before for my issues, when they tried to remove my cannula blood literally pissed all up the wall it looked like a murder scene, they were shocked and asked if I was on warfarin lol), this increases the risk of internal bleeding, probably that opiate shit they were all taking, probably a bunch of pain meds like NSAI like what fucked Tom Prince and Lord knows what else. The problem also is that medics don't stand a fucking chance in trying to deal because often they don't know exactly what the patient has in their system.

In the case of mohamed benziza, the word is the medics killed him. The reason being that where he had been using a potassium sparing diuretic, when he gets to the hospital severely dehydrated failing renal system, they pump him full of the usual electrolytes water bag containing high amounts of potassium then bang, you've just given him potassium poisoning through sheer dose and his heart stops.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  And 150mg dbol a day. I doubt any amount of liver support will put a dent on all those drugs.
                  150 mg ed of dbol is perfectly tolerable for a short period

Comment

Good shit Mr I. Also remember that halotestin increases "blood thickness" far more than even eq. That what I read anyway.

Comment

Why??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                        150 mg ed of dbol is perfectly tolerable for a short period
                        By itself maybe but added to all that Winnie and halo? No surprise to me the liver had tumors.

Comment

Working...
                        X