Top 8 Reasons Anadrol Kicks Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 8 Reasons Anadrol Kicks Ass

If you’re looking for serious size and bulk in short order, then you can’t do much better than Anadrol, the common trade name for the anabolic steroid oxymetholone. First marketed by Syntex as “Anadrol 50,” this drug has been around since the 1960s as a compound capable of treating anemia, osteoporosis, and muscle wasting. Oxymetholone is still used in the medical community today, but it’s even more popular as a bodybuilding drug that can give you an incredible muscular explosion.

1. You can expect Crazy Mass Gains from an Anadrol Cycle

I wasn’t joking when emphasizing how much mass you can put on with Anadrol 50. Some bodybuilders experience weight gains of 20-30 pounds on a cycle only lasting between 4 and 6 weeks. The medical community realizes the mass-gaining effects of this drug, which is why oxymetholone has been used to treat muscular atrophy. And research from 2010 showed that continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD) patients gained large amounts of lean muscle mass on this drug.

2. You will experience a Fast Strength Increase

Anadrol causes an insanely fast boost in strength, with some Anadrol reviews reporting up to 40-pound increases in compound lifts in just 30 days. Research backs up these anecdotal accounts by showing drol’s effect on strength (3) (4). Strength gains is one big reason Anadrol pills (a.k.a. “A-Bombs”) are so popular among powerlifters as they near competitions. However, be aware that most of these strength gains can disappear just as quickly as they come.

3. Anadrol will lower your SHBG Level

Testosterone is the building block for many bodybuilding goals, including muscle gain and fat loss. But sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) likes to bind to free testosterone and prevent this all-important male sex hormone from doing its job. That’s why you’ll be pleased to know that Anadrol can lower your SHBG activity (5), thus allowing your testosterone to help build more muscle and increase your libido.

4. Oxymetholone has a High Anabolic-to-Androgenic Ratio

Anadrol has very high anabolic activity coupled with low androgenic activity. The exact ratio is 320:45, which, in comparison to testosterone’s 100:100 ratio, is quite amazing. A big reason why oxymetholone is so anabolic is because a 2-hydroxymethylene group has been added to its structure, allowing Anadrol to remain active in muscle tissue longer than many other steroids. Meanwhile, this drug doesn’t bind very well to androgen receptors, which explains its low androgenic activity.

5. Anadrol is still used to treat Anemia

Oxymetholone is a drug that some doctors still prescribe to treat anemia, given its ability to greatly increase your red blood cell count (6). Research has proven that Anadrol 50 can treat a condition called Fanconi anemia (7); it’s also successful in treating other types of anemia too (8). Considering drol’s effect on your RBC count, you can expect greater muscular endurance and more-intense weightlifting workouts. However, you should be aware that this huge boost in blood volume can cause painful “pumps” during workouts that especially affect your lower back and shins.

6. Anadrol Results include Soothing Your Joints

Oxymetholone may not be as widely known for joint relief as nandrolone. However, studies have shown that it can aid in the synthesis of anti-inflammatory metabolites (9). For this reason, bodybuilders who have joint problems might stack Anadrol in their cycle because it helps give your joints a lubricated feel, along with all of the mass and strength benefits that we’ve already discussed.

7. Oxymetholone can treat Osteoporosis

Anadrol isn’t the most-popular option for osteoporosis, namely because there are drugs like epoetin alfa that can also treat the problem with fewer side effects. However, drol does have a positive effect on your bone marrow and density. This may not be the sexiest benefit to bodybuilders, but it’s good for your overall health.

8. Anadrol will Boost Your Appetite

I can’t stress enough how much mass you can put on with oxymetholone in a short time frame. So it’s little surprise that this drug is used to boost appetite and weight in muscle-wasting patients. A 2003 clinical trial saw HIV patients who were given Anadrol experience a very large increase in appetite and weight (10). So if you’re in a bulking phase, you’ll see massive growth by combining drol with increased calories.

I agree with just about most of it...great drug but it definitely is playing with the devil a bit when on this drug....but damn it I like it a lot :D...tren still is my fav:P

Comment

Here's the thing about "playing with the devil" when it comes to anadrol. That may just be bro science. Hear me out.

The dosage given to sick people with muscle waisting diseases and even AIDS is 150-200mgs per day for an average of 20 weeks with typical treatments lasting up to 6 months..

Now I'm not implying that there is no danger at all. I'm simply pointing out that if that kind of dosage and length is not making already sickly people's livers fall out then maybe the danger among the AAS community is a bit overstated.

Think of all the dumbass bodybuilders using all kinds of shit. We almost never hear about liver failure. It's the kidneys that fail after years of stress due to high blood pressure. In other words 17-aa orals that stress the liver are really not a direct factor in the cause of serious illness when it comes to bodybuilding drugs.

With all that said, it would obviously not be smart to run orals at crazy doses for long periods of time. But I do believe my current 25mgs of dbol and 25mg of adrol plan could be run for a long period without any real issue.

Comment

Orals have an effect on liver, it's a fact and I have paperwork to prove it. I've done blood work while on and off orals and it's dramatic in numbers, like 25 points of a difference.

Maybe those that are sick with aids or what not, their bodies process it differently. We're not physicians and we go off our own experiences and what we've read or heard. It's easy to assume or speculate what we want because we like to justify our irrational behavior with the "this is ok" type attitude.

Regardless, it's a bad ass oral and I'm excited to go back on it soon.

Comment

I never said it didn't have an effect on liver.

My point is that we see those elevated liver numbers and we say "omfg my liver is failing". But here's the thing. Go kill yourself in the gym for 2 hours, do a full body workout until you can't stand any longer. Immediately go get blood work done. Liver values will be through the roof. This has been shown time and time again. The liver enzymes of an athlete immediately after a grueling game of football or rugby are insane.

So my point is not that oral AAS are safe, not at all. My point is that the dangers are a bit overblown in the bodybuilding forum world.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            I never said it didn't have an effect on liver.

My point is that we see those elevated liver numbers and we say "omfg my liver is failing". But here's the thing. Go kill yourself in the gym for 2 hours, do a full body workout until you can't stand any longer. Immediately go get blood work done. Liver values will be through the roof. This has been shown time and time again. The liver enzymes of an athlete immediately after a grueling game of football or rugby are insane.

So my point is not that oral AAS are safe, not at all. My point is that the dangers are a bit overblown in the bodybuilding forum world.
            having elevated enzymes after training as opposed to having them elevated due to drug consumptions are 2 totally different issues, wrong comparison but last statement I agree...ok done with chat:wave:

Comment

We take those elevated numbers as a sign of damage or stress do we not? If those numbers rise and fall depending on completely natural mental and physical stresses than maybe elevated numbers aren't the best gauge to show us how dangerous a specific drug is.

Comment

We take those elevated numbers as a sign of damage or stress do we not? If those numbers rise and fall depending on completely natural mental and physical stresses than maybe elevated numbers aren't the best gauge to show us how dangerous a specific drug is.
                Oh man.

Elevated numbers OVER A CONSISTENT time will have negative effects, yes.

Bro, working out and taking a synthetic drug are 2 totally different things, come on dude....your rationality of things is beyond mental retardation, stop it!

Comment

rado i never said 17-aa drugs are safe or that they will not have a negative effect.

but when you look at the dosing schedules doctors have sickly people running and you consider that liver enzymes can sky rocket during completely natural events it stands to reason that it's all a bit overstated. none of the medical literature on androl states "never run for longer than 4-6 weeks". None of the medical literature says "never run at a dose higher than 100mgs per week". In fact the medical world commonly uses much higher and longer doses in sickly people. The general "rules" we have on bodybuilding forums are nothing more than a few original bro scientists pulling some random numbers of "4-6 weeks @ 50-100mgs per day" out of their ass. The forum guidelines are not formed by firm science. Just guesses and estimates. Where is the 6 week deadline from? What if you run it for 8 weeks instead? Will your body say "well ok you ran it for longer then 6 weeks now its time for liver to fail"? These numbers we follow are very rough estimates based on general guess work.

i'm not advocating high doses for long periods. i'm simply questioning our view and guidelines that we follow that were formed by the original forum bro scientist 15 years ago. these guidelines certainly did not come from the medical literature available.

Comment

Ok bro:)

Comment

Epoetin would be used for anemia, not osteo. Dumbasses didn't do any fact checking.

Comment

turbo, can you comment on the discussion me and rado are having? am i completely nuts for having my view or is there some merit to it?

Comment

turbo, can you comment on the discussion me and rado are having? am i completely nuts for having my view or is there some merit to it?
                          Let me translate this to the inter webz peepz reading this.

"Turbo, can you please make rado look like a fool on this discussion so I can feel better about myself"

:thumb:

Comment

you make yourself look like a fool. i'm looking for facts. if turbo (someone going to medical school) sees my argument as invalid I will accept that.

Comment

I thought drol was brutal on the body?

Comment

Working...
                              X