Sacrificing Health For Muscle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado View Post
    Would you feel comfortable someone working on your food, your house, your car, doing surgery on your body, etc...while high? just because the job can get done, doesn't mean it's right to do so.

not fucking with you either, i smoke myself. however, i don't smoke when im going to the gym, bjj, in my office etc...i smoke when im home and that's it.

one rotten apple ruins the rest..smh:noo:
    Obviously not anything medical related. But if someone can do a better job High working on a car for example then why not. How many people are high and working while prescribed amphetamines and no one says a thing?

Comment

I can't think of a single endeavor (other than music or art and even that is debatable) where being high would confer any advantage whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        I can't think of a single endeavor (other than music or art and even that is debatable) where being high would confer any advantage whatsoever.
        rolling high(bjj)is something(believe it or not)that many do.

Eddie bravo is one of them, the diaz brothers, etc...smoking relaxes you like no other WHILE being able to stay calm; and yes i've done it myself to see wtf it was all about. not gonna lie, i flowed better BUT BECAUSE it was practice as well, had it been a comp, i would of opted out. i knew the person rolling with, his next moves etc...diaz brothers have fought while high, so yeah.

i can't speak for other situations, but being high(unless you're fucking stupid high)can have its benefits on certain situations or things.

Comment

I beg to differ. When you're high everything tends to slow down so you can focus more on little details at least that's how I am when high. Helps people I know when lifting (better mind muscle connection).

Edit: dosage matters a lot few times I smoked a lot and had panic attacks same with edible forms.
          Last edited by TrapsBrah; 10-03-16, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I just don't want the government wasting a bunch of money chasing after and prosecuting pot users. The only thing it benefits is the private prison industry.
            Raid! National Guard, State Police descend on 81-year-old

Comment

Stupid. I wonder how much money was spent on that raid. But I guess it was worth it. America can sleep safer knowing that the existential threat to our way of life posed by the dangerous 81yo and her devil plant has been neutralized! :retard:

Comment

Hey traps, you should move to Oregon. We love our druggies here! You can grow up to 4 plants for personal use! :druggie:

Comment

what's sad is that that 81 year old lady in Massachusetts was rado's pot dealer. guess he'll be going back to the Ambien.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    what's sad is that that 81 year old lady in Massachusetts was rado's pot dealer. guess he'll be going back to the Ambien.
                    or order online;) cheaper and the quality is like no other:woot:

Comment

you dont have my permission to order weed from the bouncer state. you pay me a tax from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        you dont have my permission to order weed from the bouncer state. you pay me a tax from now on.
                        umm i can order fro CO and many other states closer to me;)

Comment

Keep it that way faggot

Comment

Working...
                          X