The next step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next step

I'm moving from 1/2ml shot of testosterone each week to 1ml shots.
    Lets say three months from now what would be the next step? Other than starting a cycle.. what's next? Just to help add a little more size with minimal side effects. I'm 47 weigh 205 & workout six days a week and just added in some cardio. I feel like I'm in great shape but I'm sure I'm going to want a little more soon down the road. A little more than testosterone can deliver.

500mg of test e/cyp e5d.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
      500mg of test e/cyp e5d.
      Holy shit!! is that a 1ml shot? I'm only taking 200mg now. That's a huge jump isn't it?

Comment

I think you're only taking 100-125mgs of test a week now if you're only doing half a ML. If you want to run a cycle, bump it up to 500mgs a week for 12 weeks then after that just drop back down to your trt dose. You might want to run a AI during the cycle, like aromasin or arimidex. But its pretty basic, you should be good to go.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

if your current test is 250mg/ml and your taking half a ml now, you've only been taking 125mg per week...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            if your current test is 250mg/ml and your taking half a ml now, you've only been taking 125mg per week...
            Sorry man I should have posted that but I'm taking 200mg.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              I think you're only taking 100-125mgs of test a week now if you're only doing half a ML. If you want to run a cycle, bump it up to 500mgs a week for 12 weeks then after that just drop back down to your trt dose. You might want to run a AI during the cycle, like aromasin or arimidex. But its pretty basic, you should be good to go.

Ok that's actually what I needed to know so that will be my next move. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
                Sorry man I should have posted that but I'm taking 200mg.
                It's 200mg/ml?

What is your test dosed at and how many ml are you taking per week?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  It's 200mg/ml?

What is your test dosed at and how many ml are you taking per week?
                  Yeah you might want to make sure you are actually running what you have been thinking you have been. You say you're doing 200mg a week (half a ML) but most test is dosed at 250mg/ML unless you're running some sort of blend of 400mg/ml test.

Make sure you're clear on what you are running before you bump it up.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                    500mg of test e/cyp e5d.
                    Um no

Comment

Ok that's actually what I needed to know so that will be my next move. Thanks.
                      Bro, post a pic of the bottle.

You're lost and let us help you on proper dosing.

Comment

Ok I'm a dumb mtfr & I own it. Its 2,000mg. Can't believe I did this shit but taking 1/2ml a week = 1,000mg but starting today I'm taking a 1ml shot=2,000mg every week. Sorry about this.

Comment

200mg not 2,000mg right?? So you're taking 100mg a week correct??

If so, I'd bump it up to 300mg a week for a nice cycle. No need to go to 500mg right now. I haven't gone above 300mg in a very long time and I still get great gains from it.

Comment

Ok I'm a dumb mtfr & I own it. Its 2,000mg. Can't believe I did this shit but taking 1/2ml a week = 1,000mg but starting today I'm taking a 1ml shot=2,000mg every week. Sorry about this.
                            Omg bro....You're are sooooo lost and wrong. Post pic of bottle

Comment

If I had to guess your whole bottle is 2000mg, 10ml. That's 200mg/ml. If you're taking a half cc a week then that is 100mg a week. 2000mg/ml isn't possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X