Exemestane effects on SHBG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exemestane effects on SHBG

I was doing some research to justify whether Aromasin can decrease SHBG rather than just inhibit the aromatization of testosterone to estrogen and surely enough I found a study...meanwhile I learned that nolvadex actually increases it! Yes! Nolvadex has been proven to increase the sex binding hormone globulin , which nobody who's trying to make gains wants.

Just in case anyone was planning on getting Proviron or Masteron mainly to decrease their SHBG and free up their bounded testosterone (like I was), you can just run Aromasin. It is cheaper and friendlier than both options on your lipids and it is a suicidal inhibitor. Which I'm sure most of you know what that means. There is no rebound effect with Aromasin either as you would expect from letro or arimidex. Here is the quote and source.

"Data on hormone levels were available from 63 patients in the tamoxifen arm and 68 patients in the exemestane arm. Treatment with exemestane resulted in decreases from baseline in SHBG and PTH-intact levels, and increases from baseline in testosterone, DHEAS and FSH levels. Tamoxifen treatment resulted in increases from baseline in SHBG and PTH-intact..."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22321061/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good article. Pretty sure I read somewhere that any AI lowers shbg though. So do all the oral steroids I believe, anavar being the strongest in terms of shbg None of them will make you look like masteron does though. :D

Comment

Andro thank you for contributing to this forum... praise allah

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea he's a good poster. Unlike some fuckers who fuck up thread title and forget to post links. :D

Comment

I use to be a good poster, but then you get tired of the shit...[emoji6]

Comment

Good read i have never used adex only aromasin so thanks man.

Comment

Gona start running aromasin instead of Adex as it's doesn't mess with your IGF or cholesterol...
              Good read

Comment

What is the equivalent dose for exemestane if your running say .5mg adex?

I might make the switch over from adex also.

Comment

I would run it 12.5 EOD... and adjust if you need to 25mgs EOD...aromasin is stronger than adex

Comment

So your saying 12.5 eod is roughly equal to adex @ .5mgs ED. Or you just saying what you would do?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      So your saying 12.5 eod is roughly equal to adex @ .5mgs ED. Or you just saying what you would do?
                      Looks like that is a good guesstimate of the proper dose. Half life is shorter. So the EOD day dosing might not be the best idea if you are sensitive.

Comment

I can't really say what is the equal dose to Adex as aromasin is stronger and letro being the strongest... I'm not really prone to gyno but I would do half the pill EOD.. some take the whole pill... protocols I have seen

Comment

I am prone to gyno and the only way I've kept gyno free is by being on top of that shit with adex for all these years. But if exemestane is better for health and works better I'll switch over. Think I'll run 12.5 ED though just to be safe since the half life is shorter and I need adex ED. I can always lower the dose if I feel it's too much.

Comment

I am prone to gyno and the only way I've kept gyno free is by being on top of that shit with adex for all these years. But if exemestane is better for health and works better I'll switch over. Think I'll run 12.5 ED though just to be safe since the half life is shorter and I need adex ED. I can always lower the dose if I feel it's too much.
                            Try 6mg if you are getting liquid and can dose that small. Start low and go up if needed, better than high than low.

Comment

I agree with turbo. 6.25 ED and adjust accordingly. I would think 1mg adex is equal to 25mg Aromasin but don't think there is a one size fits all so you're gonna have to experiment. Better to start low than high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X