ROCHE Pharmaceuticals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROCHE Pharmaceuticals...

Hey there. First thread, so thanks for any answers. I just got some ROCHE Pharmaceutical gear. Running Test Prop 100mg/ ml, EQ 200mg/ml, and liquid Var 20mg/ml

My question is has anyone heard of ROCHE? I can't seem to find images of their gear online. I do see that ROCHE is a very large Pharmaceutical company, so that's not a question, but for some reason, I can't find much on the test, eq or var online.

Thanks in advance.

Post pics of gear if you can? Where did you get this.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is a pic of the 3 I'm running as mentioned in original thread
      Attached Files

Comment

I hate to break it to you, but that is some fake gear.

That EQ looks horrible and just do yourself a favor and Google Anavar Roche....welcome to jungle, your cherry has been popped😊

Comment

Originally posted by timani8479 View Post
          Here is a pic of the 3 I'm running as mentioned in original thread
          yea thats not real pharma bro. its a ug lab using their name. the gear in it may be real but its not what it says it is.

let me guess you bought it from someone at the gym? lol

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. While this is prob an UG lab I do believe its still working may not be as good as the real deal pharm produced stuff. Yeah it sucks fuc*$&% Di$)$# that you all say its not legit. But I guess that's the game we all play.

@rado what are you looking for in EQ given you say it looks horrible? Also I googled Anavar Roche and I don't get any results (that was my original comment too)

Thanks everyone

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. While this is prob an UG lab I do believe its still working may not be as good as the real deal pharm produced stuff. Yeah it sucks fuc*$&% Di$)$# that you all say its not legit. But I guess that's the game we all play.

@rado what are you looking for in EQ given you say it looks horrible? Also I googled Anavar Roche and I don't get any results (that was my original comment too)

Thanks everyone
              That EQ looks like cloudy Lipton soup.

Comment

Maybe it crashed...

Comment

Thanks everyone
                  Bro, it's fake.

Live and learn, order from one of our sponsors

I bet your oils have nothing in them and that EQ, just looks likes shit.

Should not look like that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmmm

In my defense, I'm going to have to take another picture because after looking at the images I downloaded and what it ACTUALLY looks like are entirely different. It is NOT cloudy at all! I'm headed to my Doc to get blood work because I'm pretty sure what I'm taking isn't fake. But stay tuned.

Also are there any sponsors you guys suggest over others? I'm all about supporting them!

Comment

In my defense, I'm going to have to take another picture because after looking at the images I downloaded and what it ACTUALLY looks like are entirely different. It is NOT cloudy at all! I'm headed to my Doc to get blood work because I'm pretty sure what I'm taking isn't fake. But stay tuned.

Also are there any sponsors you guys suggest over others? I'm all about supporting them!
                      the only thing that blood work will tell you is your test levels. won't tell you anything about the EQ or Var. for those you would need those little kits that test to see if the drug has the active compound.

where did you get this stuff? online? the gym? where?

Comment

Working...
                      X