Pharma grade VS UGL [test-c]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharma grade VS UGL [test-c]

Starting to wonder if my Pharma grade test-cyp I'm prescribed is under dosed.

I've tried two different forum sponsors test- c which both are 250mg and both just seem more powerful than my pharma grade test.

I do load the syringe right by counting in multiples of 25 with the sponsors test and by 20mg with the pharma test but at 200mg there's a big difference in my opinion.

Unless both UGL's test was increased some. duno

Really could careless for the pharma grade now. lol

I've never had bad pharma grade ever. If anything, the ugl labs is where the numbers aren't calculated right lol

I always have assumed that stuff like test, tends to be a tad higher than mentioned.

Anytime I'm in ugl test, my shit is in the 3k range and pharma is around 2k lol

I've done labs both ways bro, that's why I'm saying that

Comment

Bro I feel the same way my empower test cyp doesn’t seem to be as strong as my test cyp ugl. I thought I was crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OTG85 View Post
        Bro I feel the same way my empower test cyp doesn’t seem to be as strong as my test cyp ugl. I thought I was crazy.

Yea these ugl sources just don't have it dialed right, it's kind of a win win situation.

Think of the process of pharma vs ugl on how it's made. At the end of the day, I'd pick pharma. I could care less of it being overdosed(which is not. We're just use to stronger stuff)ugl

I'd pick pharma all day regardless if it is underdosed or not.

Because I also know Pharma is HIGHLY regulated unlike ugl, which they're not.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Yea these ugl sources just don't have it dialed right, it's kind of a win win situation.

Think of the process of pharma vs ugl on how it's made. At the end of the day, I'd pick pharma. I could care less of it being overdosed(which is not. We're just use to stronger stuff)ugl

I'd pick pharma all day regardless if it is underdosed or not.

Because I also know Pharma is HIGHLY regulated unlike ugl, which they're not.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Very true because your cyp could easily be dosed at 260/280mg instead of a true 200mg. Our Deca 250 Jano test came back at over 300mg. Like you said win, win.

Comment

Ok this makes since.

UncleZ Rep Now I'm glad I'm not the only one. lol

Comment

Working...
            X