Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

Hello everybody, i have not posted in a long time...never did much anyways. Am 55 years old 5 feet 4-5 inches high, 10% bf 165-168 am currently on TRT ( 200 mg cypionate/week) after a 16 weeks cicle on 600 mg a week test mix 400 cicle(100 mg prop, 150 mg cyp, 150 mg enan). before that i was totally clean for 4 months. My idea is to stay as big as i can without exceeding 10-12%, after 4-5 weeks TRT i was thinking to maybe bump up the test to 800 or test+ deca or tets+eq...or maybe the same again , it was great and comfortable..i dont need estrogen blockers at that dosage and get good gains. what do you all think?

if you want to bump it up you can but I think you should just double your trt dose any add in some deca for joints if you want. so something like 400mg test and 200mg deca per week. that would be 3x your normal trt dose in terms of total mgs if you include the deca. i would highly recommend low dose deca, it's absolutely amazing for joints.

slow and steady but most importantly at 55 you need to be health conscious brother. you need to be smart. 800mgs of test is just not needed. the risk to reward ratio just isn't there as you go higher in dose at that age. your basically asking for trouble.

Comment

I absolutely agree and i like that 400 test and 200 deca that could be a cycle for me. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by eduardo View Post
        I absolutely agree and i like that 400 test and 200 deca that could be a cycle for me. thanks
        smart man. good luck brother

Comment

so you think is haelthy to stay year around on 400 test 200 deca? and my question is clean and honest and also hopefull cause i love it

Comment

or 400 deca + 200 test?

Comment

Originally posted by eduardo View Post
              or 400 deca + 200 test?
              nope. sex drive will crash and you'll feel like shit. test needs to be twice the dose of deca or else your pecker wont work.

and no i wouldn't say it's healthy to stay on that high year round. you should return to trt dose after 8-12 weeks.

Comment

got it. thanks beloved

Comment

wow nice saggation

saggation is good .,..

Comment

Working...
                  X