X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E vs Test P?

Test E vs Test P?

Which will be better for cutting?

and what is best stack with test for cutting winny or Anvar?

IMO both has same effect.

Please share your suggestions.

Originally posted by Brawn12 View Post
    Test E vs Test P?

Which will be better for cutting?

Please share your suggestions.
    with test P you hold less water. neither are necessarily a "cutting drug". you can cut or you can bulk with either drug. diet is what determines the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

with test P you hold less water. neither are necessarily a "cutting drug". you can cut or you can bulk with either drug. diet is what determines the difference.
      Thanks for your suggestion Bouncer.

Which one you had tried?

Comment

test is test you use for both cutting or bulking, if you go for cutting you use protein in diet also use stack like Anavar or winny .

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
          test is test you use for both cutting or bulking, if you go for cutting you use protein in diet also use stack like Anavar or winny .
          Thanks for comment Paul.

Comment

Bouncer is 100% right. There is no such thing as a cutting and bulking drug and never has been. You can get hard and cut on any drug and you can get fat and Bloated on any drug it depends on your diet. I. Remember back in 1995 I used Dianabol at 40 minutes a day up to 4 weeks out of a contest that was before a eyes existed so I was just using novel text I was fucking shredded bro totally shredded so don't sit there and try to tell me that do you boil causes you to bloat hold water get fat have a moon face I wish I had a picture because my body fat was about 5% Irene's everywhere I was fucking shredded totally shredded and it was all cuz of my diet and nothing to do with drug I was on and it never does okay you could also take from the bottle and Winstrol and masteron the same time you like total shit you McDonald's and Burger King all day and turn into a fat slob.

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
              Bouncer is 100% right. There is no such thing as a cutting and bulking drug and never has been. You can get hard and cut on any drug and you can get fat and Bloated on any drug it depends on your diet. I. Remember back in 1995 I used Dianabol at 40 minutes a day up to 4 weeks out of a contest that was before a eyes existed so I was just using novel text I was fucking shredded bro totally shredded so don't sit there and try to tell me that do you boil causes you to bloat hold water get fat have a moon face I wish I had a picture because my body fat was about 5% Irene's everywhere I was fucking shredded totally shredded and it was all cuz of my diet and nothing to do with drug I was on and it never does okay you could also take from the bottle and Winstrol and masteron the same time you like total shit you McDonald's and Burger King all day and turn into a fat slob.
              getting shredded on dbol is a beautiful thing. usually when you diet down you lose that full round muscle look. dbol completely changes that look for the better. shame that most people are in a bulking state of mind when they take dbol. i'd argue the body gets more use out of it and you probably need less of it when you have little bodyfat.

Comment

Working...
              X