No announcement yet.

Cycle with very fast gains and losses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle with very fast gains and losses.

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if you can help me please.

I wanted to ask about a cycle that I have put on a few times but I end up losing all the profit in the last month.
    It's the third one I'm the same.

For example Winstroll or some other option.

I wanted to know if I should add anything else between, during or at the end so that the gain lasts longer in the body.

Click image for larger version  Name:	tz1.png Views:	0 Size:	50.4 KB ID:	1011397

Click image for larger version  Name:	tz.jpg Views:	0 Size:	62.3 KB ID:	1011395
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Tize View Post
    Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if you can help me please.

I wanted to ask about a cycle that I have put on a few times but I end up losing all the profit in the last month.
    It's the third one I'm the same.

For example Winstroll or some other option.

I wanted to know if I should add anything else between, during or at the end so that the gain lasts longer in the body.

Click image for larger version Name:	tz1.png Views:	0 Size:	50.4 KB ID:	1011397

Click image for larger version Name:	tz.jpg Views:	0 Size:	62.3 KB ID:	1011395
    it's a good cycle for sure. you'll blow up. i'd probably run the test and deca a couple more weeks says 16 week cycle. at 12 weeks your still making gains.

Comment

Hi Bouncer , how long.
      Thank you very much for your help and for how you always maintain the community.

What happens with this roid is that I've already put it on three times, and the same thing always happens to me, I think something may be missing.

I think it is something to be able to keep the anabolics in the body longer.
      Because always almost finishing, around week 8 I start to lose weight and appetite.

That's why I wanted to ask if it's good to add something else please.
      Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Tize View Post
        Hi Bouncer , how long.
        Thank you very much for your help and for how you always maintain the community.

What happens with this roid is that I've already put it on three times, and the same thing always happens to me, I think something may be missing.

I think it is something to be able to keep the anabolics in the body longer.
        Because always almost finishing, around week 8 I start to lose weight and appetite.

That's why I wanted to ask if it's good to add something else please.
        Thank you very much.
        It's probably the dbol causing you to lose appetite. Maybe just try test and deca.

Comment

Hi Bouncer, thank you very much for your recommendation.
          Greetings and see you soon.

Comment

Working...
          X