Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the beginners fitness forum.

This forum is for those who are just getting started with the whole fitness lifestyle. If you have no idea where to start with diet, training, and suppliments then you have come to the right place. Dont be affraid to ask any question that you may have.

Good idea and this forum should stay totally flame-free and the more experienced members who help should NEVER assume someone with a question in this forum should know something....

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
      Good idea and this forum should stay totally flame-free and the more experienced members who help should NEVER assume someone with a question in this forum should know something....
      Yes good point YJ.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket

Comment

Nice bro, good idea...

Comment

Welcome!

We all started out in the same place...at the very beginning.

:)

Comment

Originally posted by meat12
              Nice bro, good idea...
              it was puddles idea. but ya, i think it will help out alot.

Comment

good idea

Comment

Hello...i am 16 and i have been working out regularly (5-6days a week) for about a year now and i have started taking some supplements and other stuff recommended to me by freinds(tribulus, DHEA, 19-nor-androstenedion, 1-AD and Animal Test)...I know people in here will think that i am too young to start on like steroids or any thing but i have given it alot of thought and i have decided that i want to try something like that. If not that, somehthing else that is cheap and will give almost the same improvements without the major side effects. please help me out... Thank you

Comment

excelent idea

Comment

Originally posted by xELxPACHUCOx
                      Hello...i am 16 and i have been working out regularly (5-6days a week) for about a year now and i have started taking some supplements and other stuff recommended to me by freinds(tribulus, DHEA, 19-nor-androstenedion, 1-AD and Animal Test)...I know people in here will think that i am too young to start on like steroids or any thing but i have given it alot of thought and i have decided that i want to try something like that. If not that, somehthing else that is cheap and will give almost the same improvements without the major side effects. please help me out... Thank you
                      have you tried food? I can gurantee you are working out ineffeciently. Its like learning to play an intstument, it takes years of practice. if you want to take shortcuts then you will be doomed to being defecient in proper knowledge the rest of your life. so basically steroids will become your crutch. don't do it.

Comment

hmmm...thanks, but i still need to know the proper things to eat and how to work out and i really dont know how to do those things yet...wut do u recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by xELxPACHUCOx
                          hmmm...thanks, but i still need to know the proper things to eat and how to work out and i really dont know how to do those things yet...wut do u recommend?
                          reading- once again this is analagous to playing an instrument. Exercise and nutrition are sciences. People treat them as hobbies and such but they are fields of knowledge that require study and lots of trial and error. I would start hear for reading materials- www.exercisecertification.com and of course there is loads of info on boards like these and the internet in general.

Comment

Good idea Puddles and Bouncer..

PD
                            :)

Comment

thanx stonecold54...ill look that stuff up

Comment

Working...
                              X