Links to exercise videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links to exercise videos...

This is a good link showing different exercises. They're broken down into body part categories.

Infinity Fitness Videos

Here's another good link showing drawings of the muscles used, and how to perform exercises. This one's more technical but interesting if you like anatomy.

Exercise & Muscle Directory

Thanks Puddles, this is the kind of stuff i was looking for. I am a true begginer.
    :confused:

Comment

You're welcome! It's great to see how stuff is done instead of just reading descriptions all the time. I like to go back to these sites every once in a while when I'm tired of what I'm doing and want to change things up a bit.

Comment

Cool! Great stuff, Puddles - thanks

Comment

Puddles

Thank you for taking your time to help out new beginners. Who are trying to improve their health and body.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Wasn't there a site that had like every exercise explained in a black & white video? I think I saw a link to that here once.

Comment

Chest training, excercises and corrects form. Remember though Don't try and do all these in one workout:

The Fit Show Season One

Comment

Incredible Abs (Video Download)

This is not your typical ab workout. One look at Cindy's abs will get you motivated to give her routine a try. Target your obliques (sides), rectus abdominus (center), transverse (lower) abs, plus all the tiny, supporting muscles with this 20 minute belly zapper. Freshen up your usual ab routine with Cindy's standing abdominal moves that target your abs in several different directions.

Price: $2.99
                Code: FREEABS (add to cart; apply code and checkout for 100% discount!)

Download Options
                • PHONE: Compact 3GP format for cell phones and other mobile devices.
                • iPod: Standard format for iPods and other portable video players. Also suitable for playback on a PC.
                • PC / BURN TO DVD: Best video quality for PC playback and burning to DVD.

Comment

I need to get off my lazy ass and create my exercise video database.

maybe this year lmao

Comment

Working...
                  X