I AM READY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM READY

I have been in the gym since September trying to get into condition to start lifting heavy so I can grow.I have been reading on several sites and decided to use this one.I am really a beginner at this,I have lifted in the past with other people but I never took it serious or stayed with it for more than a month or two.It is hard for me to approach people at the gym and start talking to them about training,one,Because they are training,and two,most people want to get paid for personal training.I hope that isnt the case at this site.I would love to be someones student.
    Since I am new I have been doing alot of basic stuff to get conditioned and ready for serious lifting,I have had a few people help me in the basics but if I start talking about getting stronger and bigger they seem to loose interest in helping,it is almost like they dont want to help anybody else get the body they have.
    I have also started changing my diet and eating habits and times,I havent got it down to a science yet either.So in saying all that I need A guide to help me succeed in making a total transition in my body and in my life.

Such as=

What body part what day?
    What exersise for that body part?
    How many sets?and how many reps?

Also any diet suggestions would be helpful,I just want to make sure that I am doing it the correct way and that I dont waste any money or anyone's time.I realize this is alot to ask and if it is to much to answer or to help with,then I certainly understand.I just want to grow,grow,grow,,,I AM READY TO GO HEAVY.

I am not sure if this will make a difference but,I am a 36yr. old male I am 5'11" and I am 205 pounds

I also hope it isnt to late to start trying to do this.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my post,hopefully I can post in the upcoming months about some incredible growth and gains.

Thanks again
    GADAWG

hey man.. look around the site.. theres plenty of stuff on here that already answer your questions

Comment

Welcome to sm, you'll find all the info you need is right at your disposal. :D

Comment

It's never to late to start. Remeber through out the whole thing you will still be learning what works best for your body. It's hard to just tell you what you should work when and how. The main thing you need to do is forcus on form when doing an exercise. Don't try to move up in weight to quick or you will loose your form. Check your ego at the door. It's only a competition with yourself, not with the others in the gym. Lastly, look around the nutrition section to find something that you can stick with to get started. Take in 1.5-2 grams of protien per pound of body weight you have. Try to eat complex carbs instead of simple carbs.

Comment

Thanks people for posting,I have been reading and found a few good threads.I seen one posted from another site on a routine from somebody named doggcrap I think. That sounded really interesting,I guess Im like everybody I want to get big as quick as possible.
          Thanks again
          GADAWG

Comment

Working...
          X