How can i go from flab to abs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i go from flab to abs?

Hey guys. I need advice on something. I'm 19 yrs old 5'9 157lbs and like 17 percent bodyfat. now i am real flabby. I wanna lean up and get my muscles tight because they really dont feel hard at all. Im scared of doing to much cardio because i dont wanna look like a stick either u know i wanna lose bodyfat but then im afraid if i do cardio i will end up looking like a stick. I'll admit my diet is not the best diet due to the fact that i work alot and dont eat as much as Iwork. I mostly eat like 4 meals a day and snack in between. They usually consits of chicken ham on wheat bread, protein shake (labrada pro v60) rice chiken and beans (not measured portions) and sometimes fast food. I go to the gym and do weight training but barely any cardio. Please give me advice tips workout plans nutrition plans. I'm open to all criticisms. Thanks alot

To start go aheand and look through the nutrition section. Alot of people have posted diets to get help with. It would be easier for you to pick one of those that fits you the best then if there are things you want to change just post it up and we cna help you find alternatives. There isn't really any straight answer to your question. The diet is what will affect your bodyfat the most. You should do some cardio just for overall health and it will help your muslce to recover better. Do your workout and then 10-15 mins of high intesty cardio to finish up.

Comment

cool thanks shibby

Comment

Given your stats and age, I can assure you that you wont look like a stick.
        As shibby as stated, Diet should be your number one priority. After you are able to follow a good diet, you should focus on revitalizing your metabolism. Cardio upon waking in the morning is the #1 way to send your metabolism into high gear, and proper diet after the workout will maintain this elevation all day.

Comment

As the others mentioned, diet is key. I'm not sure how long you have been working with weights, but if you are consistent with an overall health program {i.e.- exercise (cardio, weights, stretching) and nutrition (protein, carbs, fat, vitamins)} you will see great results. Good luck to you.

Comment

check this out
            http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/tr...se-workout.htm

Comment

Originally posted by lifterdanman
              He can do those until he dies. But if he dosn't have his diet in check it won't make a bit of difference.

Comment

Working...
              X