I need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some advice

Hi guys, I'm a 28 year old, 5"5' guy who has always wanted to get big. Unfortunatly like many I start a routine and stop half way. I was 121 lbs. about 2 years ago. I wanted to gain wait so I followed the "Anthony Ellis" diet. However, I gained a bit of cellulite on my chest and my stomach. This really bothers me on a personal level. Mind you, I went up to 140lb in 2 years. I'm flabby and not comfortable with it. I started some cardio in the mornings and so far I've lost 6 lbs. I still want to get big though. What would you guys sugest I do? I think I'm one of those "hard gainers" echtomorphs. I would like to get some muscle on before my death and I'm willing to try anything. I was considering ALRI products to get me started. What do u guys think? All help is appreciated!

Diet: Protein in the morning and at night
    oat meal or 12 grain bread for breakfast.
    dinner: rice beans,chicken or meat
    Lunch: mostly fast food

Well it looks like it mostly comes down to your diet. Your not eating enough or the quite the right things. You need to have 6-7 moderate size meals a day with protien in each meal. You can look through the nutrition section and get some ideas of what a diet should be like. I recently posted mine so you can even take a look at that and ask questions. I wouldn't say I'm a hard gainer so you would probably have to add more calories in your diet than I am taking in. SO you can try and put something together following some of these guildlines and then post it in the nutrition section to get further help.

Comment

Originally posted by iliftu69
      Hi guys, I'm a 28 year old, 5"5' guy who has always wanted to get big. Unfortunatly like many I start a routine and stop half way. I was 121 lbs. about 2 years ago. I wanted to gain wait so I followed the "Anthony Ellis" diet. However, I gained a bit of cellulite on my chest and my stomach. This really bothers me on a personal level. Mind you, I went up to 140lb in 2 years. I'm flabby and not comfortable with it. I started some cardio in the mornings and so far I've lost 6 lbs. I still want to get big though. What would you guys sugest I do? I think I'm one of those "hard gainers" echtomorphs. I would like to get some muscle on before my death and I'm willing to try anything. I was considering ALRI products to get me started. What do u guys think? All help is appreciated!

Diet: Protein in the morning and at night
      oat meal or 12 grain bread for breakfast.
      dinner: rice beans,chicken or meat
      Lunch: mostly fast food
      Make sure that before you build your diet that you use YJ's post to help with your diet and caloric intake needs - there aren't a ton of diet proportions posted in the nutrtion section for your body type. However, the foods that most people are eating and the time frames that they eat them are pretty consistent and important - just make sure to base your needs off your body type and go on the high side if you are a true "hard gainer."

Also, what type of excersises are you doing? Posting your current workout might be of some help too.

Use this link >>>>>>> http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...wjacket+BMR%2A

Comment

Thanks guys for the help very insightfull, I justwished some more people could post their opinions.

Comment

Other opinions probably won't vary too much as these are spot on. Get your diet right, train dilligently, and get enough sleep. That's it man, it's no big secret.

Comment

Its a lifestyle change dude. People will think your crazy because your always eating. But thats what it takes to gain muscle or to loose fat. DIET. Get that down before you spend a dime on the gimmic supplements. Good luck and stick with it. After a while it becomes habit. Train hard!

Comment

I agree mostly with the above posts. Diet is probably the number one factor in many people's fat loss and/or muscle gain goals. I really liked mindstar's comment... it's no big secret, but you'd think there was from all the products on the market. Exercise, Rest, Nutrition, and Motivation.

Good luck to ya.

Comment

Working...
              X