Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low sex drive

Hey guys,
    I have recently started getting serious on my workouts but I've noticed something that has happened to me in the past. As I get more intense with my workouts, my sexdrive goes down. Just to clear things up, I can get it up but I'm not craving sex like I do when I don't work out. Does anyone have any sugestions or recommendation on this. Thanks for the help.

You may be overtraining. I would make sure you're positive you're getting enough rest, enough food and maybe supplement with a form of tribulus.

Comment

Usually the more serious I am with my training, the better I feel and that lends itself to me wanting more sex. However, I remember over the years that when my husband would take some time off from the gym and then get back in his drive seemed to go down a bit at first. Maybe the body is just tired from training and needs the rest until it gets accustomed to the increased activity.

Comment

Well it may be the resting part which I'm not getting enough of. However, I've notived this even in my teen years now I'm 28 and still have the same problem. I train every 2 days focusing only on compound exercises b/c i want to get BIG. My diet is mostly protein and sisce I'm skinny I pretty much eat whatever is available in order to get the carbs in. I did try tribulos in the past but did not notice any real effects. Therefore does anyone have any more sugestions. Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

sounds like overtraining to me as well. But i get that everyonce in a while. when i take an xtra day off it seems to help. i bet its you diet though. yuo should post it. how many times a day do you eat. do you eat fruits and vegetables regularly. Most people dont realize how much of a difference just eating fruits and vegetables can make.

I told a younger kid in the gym asking me for advice to start eating fruits and veggies. 2 weeks later when i saw him he couldnt stop rambling about how much better he felt since he took my advice.

even i'll slip for awhile and not eat as much fruits and veggies as i should and when i go back to eating enough on a regular basis you can tell the diference. Especially if your poor and you cant afford vitamins, like me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by iliftu69
            Hey guys,
            I have recently started getting serious on my workouts but I've noticed something that has happened to me in the past. As I get more intense with my workouts, my sexdrive goes down. Just to clear things up, I can get it up but I'm not craving sex like I do when I don't work out. Does anyone have any sugestions or recommendation on this. Thanks for the help.

are you on aas cycle? maybe your natural test levels are low?..this will cause low sex drive.

Comment

Well I'm not on any aas cycle, I dont even know what that is. My diet does not inclune any fuits or veggies and I am now realizing that it may well be poor sleep and poor diet. Thanks guys for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by iliftu69
                I train every 2 days focusing only on compound exercises b/c i want to get BIG.

I think you are a little confused here. Post your workout so we can see what you are talking about.

I also find the lest rest I get the less I want sex. I work alot at nights so my sleep cycles are all messed up. I can enjoy my fiance and all, been when it comes to the sex I just feel to drained to do anything about it.

Comment

Working...
                X